•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. E

seat belt stiffener jackets

Looked all over google and can't find the vinyl jacket that holds the female end of the seat belt up so it can be easily attached on my 1989 bronco II. I need 2 tan colored ones--mine are broke and collapsed beyond repair.
  2. E

climate control vacuum lines

Been checking thru here for days and can't find a good source for the TINY plastic or ? lines that feed the controls for the air conditioning and heating for a 1989 Bronco II. The parts stores have nothing that small in rubber to repair the breaks. Where do I find something I can use. P.S. I...
  3. E

How to for installing lower intake manifold gasket

Finished rebuilding my 1989 bronco II but have a severe undetectable coolant leak. Thinking it's a lower intake gasket. So doing over--BUT -- need the" know how" on getting it sealed. P.S---did compression test--good very little water from tail pipe no visual leaks or...
  4. E

ICM purchase

Where can I purchase a EXCELLENT" quality ICM for 1986 4 cylinder 5 speed ranger. There's a hundred rebuilders on the net --who's the best??
  5. E

changing engines

Replacing a worn out 2.9 with air and auto trans with a rebuilt 2.9. I'm not a novice but would like some experienced advice. 1. Is there a special wrench available for the distributor bolt?? 2. When pulling the old engine had to remove both upper -lower manifold and distributor to...
  6. E

Auto tranny ID and install

Bought an engine (that's now rebuilt) ready to install this fall. Engine is 1986but I have used just the short block and heads to install on my 1989 bronco. With the engine came a Tranny in a basket with all new gaskets and new parts to rebuild it. Question is this since neither had a ID...
  7. E

ticking

Just bought a 1989 2.9 bronco ll--everything works BUT-- it ticks like a valve adjustment. Ran it about 1 hr in hot weather (95) no ticking then after the first stop --it really was a loud rapping at start up--then it gets somewhat quieter on the way home--stop to open gate and let it...