•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Angie

New to forum...need help with water pump, thermostat

I was able to replace both front and back when i rebuilt my 77 block. check rock auto's website and go into Pinto, mustang(?) 2.8 and search around the cooling sections. i am sure you can get all the parts to redo these motors.... Only thing I had major problem finding was the main crank...
  2. Angie

Oil spitting from exhaust

actually i guess you can find the top of the piston to the cylinder and hope you have it right, using toilet paper in the plug hole to see when it flys out with the top stroke of compression. this will let you know when the piston is as far to top as it goes. this will keep the valve from...
  3. Angie

"Started the Valve seals this evening. Too hot during the day. I got the valve covers off and removed the lifters. I am looking for the drain holes and can not find them.. Sorry just a NOOB. Help would be great. Going tomorrow to get the seals and tools " ummmm you really CAN'T (easily) take...
  4. Angie

Are you sure you are having oil spitting from the exhaust pipe? and not un-burnt gas? Do you get strong gas smell from the tail pipe? cheers.
  5. Angie

Late bronco 2 frame with eb66 ??

Hey all, was wondering if a EB 66 body will fit onto a second generation bronco 2? has anyone did this switch? we have a 66 without papers and was thinking of getting a later bronco2 and building it up. we have a 302 (carbed early 70's mustang motor) for this bad boy. cheers