•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. feellnfroggy

Tires that resist freezing :annoyed:

just goes back to the air pressure thing ibrought up, Im thinkin before the cold hit (or after) you never checked your pressure to make sure they were up to snuff.
  2. feellnfroggy

biggest tires with the 2.9, gearing

Hes right, the weight and resistance all have to do with the efficiency of your cylinder burn, the mechanicals are still solid material physics. But like I said I in no way doubt that you hitting 4k at 70, Im just really curious as to why if your pushing 29k at 64. Have we jacked this...
  3. feellnfroggy

Its been my experience that 5th gear My tach usually moves about 200 rpms for a 15-20 mph change, (thats not exact just making a point how little it moves for big speed changes) You tires are alot larger than mine meaning your rpms should change less than mine for the same speed increase. Is it...
  4. feellnfroggy

Lost 3rd and 4th gear

Im thinkin synchros for those gears, but shift forks is possible.
  5. feellnfroggy

Thats almost guaranteed due to the nitrogen more than the BFG;s but ive heard they are really awesome in the snow.
  6. feellnfroggy

Snow whelling in the south.

awesome, its all inthe tires and the driver.
  7. feellnfroggy

I always thought it was cuz the colder air was denser and thus less tire pressure letting them run 'flatter', prolly need to add alittle air pressure. Otherwise maybe a winter rated tire.
  8. feellnfroggy

His clutch may be slippig, or he has a different gearing inside his trans, dont ask me how. But I can educatedly guess that maybe he meant 4th gear, even with 5.13's I dont see the 2.9 having the torque to push 37's 70 mph.
  9. feellnfroggy

94 ranger 2.3l 5 speed

I think you clicked the wrong forum by mistake, lol. But to answer your questions, I would browse the tech library, Im thinkin 3.73's.
  10. feellnfroggy

OH SCRAP! 88-89 b2

awesome, go wheel it.
  11. feellnfroggy

4" lift and 31s pic request

you lookin to swap trucks already? There should be a buncha pics out there. JimB2Guy has pics of 4 inches with 33s, I dont know if that helps. thats alot of lift with 31's
  12. feellnfroggy

help with hesitation problems

Its possible that you have transmission issues not engine, does it do it when the engine warms up or when the transmission warms up.? But since it does it going up the hil and your checking the engine it could be a fuel problem. Doesnt a carb have a fuel bowl? it should be pressurize to...
  13. feellnfroggy

94 explorer brakes dragging/locking up

You can have the adjuster on the right sides, but have them in backwards. I would check that too.
  14. feellnfroggy

Bronco II spindle help!

junkyard is your best bet. Buy 2 for the price of one or 6 for the price of one brand new. do your own bearings, clean the threads and sand it paint it, its not a part that wears down so it will basically be new.
  15. feellnfroggy

Powertrax in a front axle

I was on ice here in sevierville, and believe you me, locker or not I wasnt going anywhere but where the wind pushed me. But I agree with them, save up for a selctable.
  16. feellnfroggy

My 3 Bronco2s

I think you should build the red one for offroad, since the driveline is out of one of them, build that one for a street truck with a 302 and c4.
  17. feellnfroggy

Some good from my BII for once :)

On my 92 ranger 2.3 the power steering pump was leaking from one of the flange nuts. I tried new o rings but ran into a problem, dont remember what it was. This thread reminds me, I wanna do the B2 fuel tank conversion.
  18. feellnfroggy

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

people with that kind of character dont exist anymore, your lying!!!! LOL Seriously who did you sleep with and what was his name?
  19. feellnfroggy

An amazing discovery....

Go to stylingconcepts or cruizin concepts.com they sell the billet replacement parts and they might have a piece that will fit your b2, I dont know if the mustang cruise lever will fit, but it might be close enough to make work.
  20. feellnfroggy

89 B2 2.9 4x4 hard to start and rough under load

Does this year of ranger have a mAF? it sounds more like an emissions problem than fuel problem. Im thinkin bad MAF.