•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

My 87 daily driver , weekend warrior.

Here is my 87 Bronco II , purchased for a daily driver . I was looking for a Ranger but couldn't pass this one up. It has 186,000 on it , well maintained , newer heads , rebuilt trans , recent paint.I have every receipt for anything ever done to it all the way back to the window sticker. So...
  2. S

Rare options , rear flip up window on a 87.

I was looking at the articles and saw that the rear flip up window was a early option , I have one on my 87 , and it is listed on the original window sticker. I will post some pic's soon , I just replaced the struts on it yesterday .
  3. S

87 BII 3G alternator upgrades.

My current problems to weed out are that my signal lights , heater blower and power windows slow when the headlights are on. I do plan to install a heavy duty headlamp wiring kit from LMC or Jeff's but also think i need to do at least a small case 95 amp 3G alternator upgrade. I would also...
  4. S

87 B2 drivers seat bracket needed

Hello , I just purchased a Mint condition 87 Bronco II and the only thing missing is the drivers seat and bracket , It was was replaced at some time with aftermarket. I am in Connecticut and have been to or called all salvage yards within 50 miles. NO LUCK not one B2 around for parts. If you...