•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

Looking for clutch recommendations

So... The clutch is going out on my B2, (88 with 97k on the factory clutch, per Po's documents). Everything I found says that oem clutch are LUK,but I would like some options on other clutches. Mabey one better suited for off road use? Or is oe better. Recommendations please, averge cost and...
  2. J

This little light of mine

Ok. Im lost, the bood dosent help me may and I cant see where this light belongs. Its under the glove box hanging down? Any ideas? Im tired of it burning plastic bags on my floor. Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
  3. J

Rear spring specs

Okay I'm trying to see about putting in a set of Springs out of a 2007 Tacoma. I need to know if anybody has the physical measurements of factory (88, if it matters) Bronco 2 leaf springs. I need to know how long they are out of the vehicle from eyelet eyelet, eyelet to Center and width. Sent...
  4. J

Leaf spring bushings

Long story short... My 88 B2EB is sagging on the rear. So far it's all stock. I am going to ho to the junk yard and pull a set of pre 95 explorer leafs u bolts and shackles. I will be (as money and time allows) switching all of my bushings in it to polyeuathne (I want to use bronco graveyards...
  5. J

Water on passenger floor board.

So, the wife is questioning how good of a deal the truck is now, I need to fix this fast and cheep. I have water on the passenger front floor board, it hasn't rained here for a few days. I pulled back the carpet, dropped the headliner trim and A pillar garnish. I though my rain gutters were...
  6. J

Speaker whine.

I don't know how many of you have had to deal with this, but after I put in a different radio I started hearing an obnoxious whine from my alternator through my speakers. Who ever put the old radio in cut the harnesses and put in all new speaker wires. ( Eventually I will splice on replacement...
  7. J

Round two, the build is on

OK,so this I my 2nd B2. This one is n 88 Eddie Bauer bone stock, I bought from the lot next to my work. My last one was an 89 XLT. This one the body is in way better shape. Untill I get a garage it will be collecting parts and maintanace. But she will get the 4.0L and exploder axles with the new...