•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

What did you do to your Bronco today?

I bent a metal brake line
  2. M

Ignition module 90 bronco 2

Yes I know I ended up replacing the relay. Thank you for your courtesy
  3. M

Ignition module 90 bronco 2

Advice on ignition switch replacement
  4. M

Heater core flush

Thanks for your opinion and I'm sure that is what the sealant is intended for, unfortunately its my primary transportation. The sealant is amazing and has lasted 1 year and 11 months so I think its best not to disturb it.
  5. M

Heater core flush

I have a 90 bronco 2 it has head gasket sealer in it. I need to flush out my heater core because my heater hasn't been working. Will flushing the heater core affect the head gasket sealer?
  6. M

Code reader plug????

There is and I located the clip am worried I will break it the plastic is brittle from age ok I will just jump right in and hope I don't break it. Thank you for your help.
  7. M

Code reader plug????

Thank you for your reply. I located a box in the area suggested but ( I know this sounds dumb) can't figure out how to open it if it opens, or how it plugs in without breaking the box that says EEC test. Any suggestions?
  8. M

Code reader plug????

I have a 1990 bronco2 need to know where to plug in my code reader! Please
  9. M

Random starting issue 1990 bronco2 2.9l

No sound from fuel pump when I turn the key so....thanks
  10. M

Oh wow! Not sure I'm up to this job alone will need a tutor or something. Thanks for your input and advice. It's gotta be running soon!
  11. M

1990 2.9 bronco2 intermittant start

Fuel pump? Also when I drive it, it smells like fresh gas. That is when it would start!
  12. M

Starts with starting fluid then dies --fuel pump? Any ideas?
  13. M

Well I think I used the wrong it just doesn't turn over. When it does start and run i can smell fresh gas. But that is random too.
  14. M

It cranks but does not get spark to turn over. It will start up and I drive it a few miles turn it off and then won't start. No darts or popping sounds. It will work then not start for two weeks. Then start get me there and back and not start. Sometimes for 4 days then start totally random. I've...
  15. M

Was going to use my Ford code reader cab get the cover off EEC test spot. Don't want to break it. Don't want to randomly replace did that already. Haven't had a chance to check spark plugs or distributed yet due to location of distributer. I'm a sorta short difficult to get to for me. Thought...
  16. M

Cover off EEC test plug ?

I want to use my code reader on my 90 2.9L but can't figure out how to get the cap off without breaking it?
  17. M

Not the ignition coil. Ignition module. Any advice? Yikes
  18. M

Am doing that right now will see how that does tomorrow. Thank you I'm learning more with each part I replace and this wrenching is way harder than I ever knew!
  19. M

Battery just died after randomly trying to start it no spark. Thinking it's the coil am going to pull one at an auto recycling yard. And maybe that will do it. It's easy and cheap. It's my only transportation, just need it running for now. Haven't replaced that part yet........
  20. M

Random starting issue. One day starts fine then without any reason I can see it won't start. Sounds like no spark when starting. 4 days no start then starts fine and runs for 3 days then won't start again. Random had to be towed home from work twice! So I asked many people what they thought, I...