•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. H

Carb

i have a 1985 ford bronco 2 with a 2.8l engine in it. i have took out all the feedback components on the truck, but didnt plan on doing a duraspark conversion and im wondering if any 2 barrel carb with work as a replacement or if anyone had any suggestions on a good replacement carburetor
  2. H

Bronco 2 won't start unless spray starter fluid in carb, acts like starving for fuel

i have took the carb apart and cleaned out alot of sand like dirt, and ive blew out my fuel lines and still not getting fuel to the carb. ive took the hose coming from the gas tank off and tried to start it to check if there is any suction and nothing. ive even tried to fill the bowl in the...
  3. H

Bronco 2 won't start unless spray starter fluid in carb, acts like starving for fuel

First Post!! I have a 1985 Ford Bronco 2 with the 2.8L engine. The other day while going down road, bronco started to sputter and then it died. After sitting for a little bit, it started back and i was able to make it back home. Now, it wont start at all unless i spray starter fluid into...