•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

36's on my B2?

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
All I have to do is change these tires over to my wheels & they are free!!!!!! They are 36x13.50-15 Super Swamper Iroks.

Here are a few pics when I had my 33x13.50-15 Super Swamper LTB's. I have added Explorer leaf springs in the rear since these pics which gave me about an additional 1.5" lift, I also added an Explorer 8.8, 31 spline L/S so I'm not too worried about the rear. I am planning on adding a D35 to the front, hopefully in the near future....

What do y'all think? Will they clear?

:icon_cheers:
B2

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Nope

Edit: Didn't notice you had a body lift too, they'll clear but you're gonna' rub.

-Jester
Yep, I forgot to state I have a 4" susp. lift & a 3" body lift.... I'm not against trimming the fenders a bit, I'm just not real confident in my ability to do so.........:dntknw:

B2

59bisquik

April 2011 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I used to run a 4" suspension lift and didnt have to trim too much to run 35's. The only difficult part of the fender trim is in the rear where you get into the fender tub. Plan it out and take your time...it will come out good!

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Supporting Member
1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
CUT EM!!! Allen, swing on over to the shop and we'll get those Iroks mounted, fenders trimmed and you rollin for TB :icon_thumby: Interested in going SAS/FW??
SVT

disciplerocks

July 2011 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
:icon_thumby::icon_thumby::icon_thumby:

I rubbed quite a bit with 35s and 6" suspension. I trimmed the fenders a hair.

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Measure 14 times an cut em!
Nice score Bro!

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Duh!
Just trim the fenders up. I'm gonna run 35" grabbers on 4" susp 1" body and some trimming. Sawzall, everybodies doing it

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
CUT EM!!! Allen, swing on over to the shop and we'll get those Iroks mounted, fenders trimmed and you rollin for TB :icon_thumby: Interested in going SAS/FW??
SVT
OK man, I'm convinced! I want the fenders trimmed & I like the pieces you used on yours for the flares!!!! I'm gonna have to try to scratch up enough change to get up there, I may be able to make it to the shop but I don't think I'll have enough to actually make it to T.B. just yet. The only other problem is trying to figure out how to get them up there, I'm not so sure I can fit 4 36's inside a B2....:icon_surprised: Maybe if I take the passenger seat out????? :dntknw:

He!! yes I'm interested in an SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (What exactly is FW though??) Funds aren't going to allow me to get anywhere close to doing the SAS just yet..............:sad:

Thanks Copperhead, they are on my brothers Jeep. I have been bugging him for a while because it is broke down & he isn't going to be able to fix it for quite some time, he finally decided to let me have 'em since they are just sittin' there going to waste, ....:icon_bounceblue:

I'M SO STOKED I'M SHAKIN'....:yahoo:

B2

RangerSVT

Oct 09 OTOTM
Supporting Member
1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
GT-40 5.0L EFI W/AC
FW is Full Width....I have a pair of axles I'm selling that would be good for your setup...I could narrow them, but then you would have to buy 3 axleshafts....
SVT

The Jester Race

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987, 2006
Vehicle
Ford, BMW
Engine Size
2.9, 2.5
I got 4 37"s in the back of mine. It was tight but I got them in.

-Jester

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
FW is Full Width....I have a pair of axles I'm selling that would be good for your setup...I could narrow them, but then you would have to buy 3 axleshafts....
SVT
Duh, I suppose I didn't put much thought into it at the time..:blush:

Obviously I'm not financially ready for that yet, but I gotta get these tires on & the fenders trimmed!! I'm sending you a P.M................

Thanks Jester & d-rocks, I will find a way to get 'em in there.....BTW d-rocks, I still want that 35, I'm trying really hard man!! :icon_bounceblue:

B2

disciplerocks

July 2011 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yeah I was gonna say that D28 aint gonna like 36s. What gears you have now?

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yeah I was gonna say that D28 aint gonna like 36s. What gears you have now?
I'm runnin' 3.73 gears. Guess I'm gonna have to test that D28, at least for a lil while......:sad:

B2

disciplerocks

July 2011 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
It will probably hold up on the street in 2wd, I wouldn't wheel with it though. And my axle is 3.73 too.

The Jester Race

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987, 2006
Vehicle
Ford, BMW
Engine Size
2.9, 2.5
Here are some inspirational pictures for you.:D Full width SAS, 7" lift, 37"s

-Jester

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
It will probably hold up on the street in 2wd, I wouldn't wheel with it though. And my axle is 3.73 too.
Keeping me from wheelin' with it is like trying to keep a fish out of the water & expecting it to live.....:icon_rofl:

I think I will be ok if I don't hammer it, I had really good luck with it when I was running those heavy azz 33's.... If I happen to grenade it, it will just motivate me to try harder (if that's possible) to come up with the dough for your D35.

Yep, I know your 35 has 3.73's, that's another reason I want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Well, fun time is over for now....gotta go to the wife's sister's house & hook up her cable box....:annoyed: I will be back on here either later tonight or definitely tomorrow........

B2