•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

4.0 swap

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
who lives near east tennessee and wants to help me with a 4.0 swap into my 86 b2? i have money an beer.

klogtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
don't need the beer, but would help if we where close'r

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
don't need the beer, but would help if we where close'r
where are you? and it probably wont matter it was stolen last week. its my own fault though, i have a confderate flag on the hood and on the back windows it says kill obama and i broke down in ****** town. i rolled into a kenjo and the manager said i could leave it until the next day then my dad picked me up and i went to his house for a few hours until my wife got off work and went back to get it and it was gone. the kenjo said the police towed it and gave me a cops card so i called and the police department said they didn tow it and none of the local towing companies have a record of picking it up and i still cant find it. oh well if they stole that pos they needed it more than i did. and the brakes are shit and no seatbealts so i hope they wreck and die.:stirthepot:

Hahnsb2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Vehicle
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
i have a confderate flag on the hood and on the back windows it says kill obama
It's funny the guy with a confederate flag and kill Obama sign also can't spell or manage to use punctuation worth a shit, have fun with Karma friend.

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
It's funny the guy with a confederate flag and kill Obama sign also can't spell or manage to use punctuation worth a shit, have fun with Karma friend.
fuck you. my key board sticks and i dont care about punctuation its teh intrawebz. and if your liberal i hope you die. a simple im sorry it was stolen would have been more than enough:nono:

Hahnsb2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Vehicle
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Perfectly fine by me, as you've found out your karma has already gotten the best of you before, it'll happen again :bye:

pontiac_fiero_g

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1988
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.9 pos/2.9
Perfectly fine by me, as you've found out your karma has already gotten the best of you before, it'll happen again :bye:
how is this karma? let me guess i shouldnt have tried to go see my disbled dad? i shouldnt have had a symbol of my heritage on it? i shouldnt have had a political message against the worst thing that has ever happened to america? oh wait i know why it is my fault its because i went out on a limb and gave a shitty ford a chance ill remember not to stray from chevy again.