•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

84 bronco II 5 speed 96k all original 1 owner

LI Danger Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford ranger
Up for sale is a 1984 bronco 2 xlt. Truck is a barn find. One Owner, garage kept even have original window sticker. Truck was owned by an older couple and hardly driven

Truck has 94k original miles. V6 with 5 speed Trans, air conditioning, 4wd. Interior is very clean, no major rips or stains. All lights and accessories work. No leaks. Truck starts right up runs and drives amazing also have folder full of maintenance records.

Body is extremely clean. Chassis has 0 rust or rot. 1/4s, wheel wells , doors , rockers are all very very solid. You can't find these trucks anymore without rust. Truck is 2 tone baby blue and white. Has spare tire rack and original spare tire cover.

Would be great driver for winter or even an awesome start to build an offroad monster. You won't find a other one this clean. Call/text 631-513-9770 with questions. $3200 Obo no trades

Attachments

jhammel85

On here ignoring work
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Where is the truck located? We need that per the forum rules.

Otherwise, good luck with the sale. That's a super clean truck!!

LI Danger Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford ranger
I apologize. Truck is located on Long Island. New York 11720

Cool story behind this truck. Owner worked for government and built US embassy in Russia. He did all sorts of surveillance and security work for government and when he would travel he would have his bronco shipped with him. This little truck has been to Russia, Egypt, Spain and many other places all over the world. It was his pride and joy hence it's amazing condition.

jhammel85

On here ignoring work
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
That is a great story. Definitely been cared for if it looks that good.

ab_slack

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
I wish I had some space here, definitely be interested and it aint that far away.

On the other hand, I'd probably end up collecting B2s if I did have the space which probably wouldn't be the best thing to do.

LI Danger Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford ranger
If I had the room I'd keep it myself. But sadly I lost my storage and I gotta sell it. Price is negotiable. Really have to find a good home for this truck ASAP !!!!