•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

'88 running boards, seat, door panels

tellico

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
First: I ordered running boards that were supposed to fit the 88 BII but came with universal mounting hardware not a set designed for the BII. The product was Dee Zee from Car Stuff. Does anyone know if a company makes a specific mounting running board for the Bronco II? I need to get people in and out of the back seat and the running boards area must.

Next: I have driver side seat back that is broken so that it leans back. I found a seat in an 89 atthe junk yard but the floor mounts look different, Can I take the 89 east andv put it onb the seat rails of my 88?

Third: I would like to find door panels for this BII XLT, in red for power window controls, the panels are faded and the vinyl handles are shot. Where could I find oem type replacements?

Fourth: the red plastic that holds the seat belt latches on boh seats re shot, is there a place to buy replacements?

Thank you appreciate the help.

gimedic1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Try to find a pull-a-part junk yard locally, and you might have to paint plastic parts. Lmc has a web site and parts catalog, also ranger station will tell you witch seats will fit. Good luck...

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Seats will swap track.

LMC has some nice hard plastic door panels. I have a set and they are pretty slick. The fit isn't perfect, but they are good. Once you get them in they look really good.

The plastic seat belt covers? I prefer them gone. Never have found anywhere to get replacements for them.

Plummkrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Running Boards

I have the running boards that are specific for the Bronco II from my 1990. I would be willing to sell if you want?

bfiakas

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
I just put a set of Ford factory running boards from a 1997 Areostar that have brackets that will fit your Bronco.If you can find 4 of them they fit well and are solid,good luck