•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Bronco II custom Bodie work

FrankBoss

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Has anyone Deleted the rear glass on the BII and sheat metal over it making a delivery out of it.....I'm kicking around a 2WD version with 16 Torqthrust rims for my Business....smoothing out where the side glass was and deleting the back seat for storage room....maybe slitting the back gate to make dual opening doors

Frank

ZMan

TOTM Coordinator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford,Ford,Jeep
Engine Size
4.0l,3.0l (soon to be 302),5.2l
I haven't seen it done personally. I don't think its going to take long for one to emerge on the show scene though because more and more custom B2s are popping up lately. Be the first and take it to some minitruck shows!

FrankBoss

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I don't have one yet but I'm on the prowl.
Also I don't do the show seen.

This popped in my mind due to the need to move product.. and station wagons have served well but the hight limit of the cargo space has been a pain.
I didn't want a fleet van or a mini van. I like the foot print of the BII for parking and mobility in tight traffic.

I had to park my 60 Falcon 2 door station wagon for a major restoration, So a BII might fit the bill with a few mods.

I'll start looking this week. I'm hoping for a 2.3L 2WD Auto.

I'll document the adventure

Frank

kunar

Odd One
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
sounds like a neat idea but honestly you will be best off with a stick, especially one that old. the autos were junk. if its 2wd it will have a 4wd trans and a 'dummy' t-case and people like to swap that setup for a 2wd trans (dont know why but thats how ford did it)

ZMan

TOTM Coordinator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford,Ford,Jeep
Engine Size
4.0l,3.0l (soon to be 302),5.2l
you're gonna be hard pressed finding a 2.3l auto B2. Its hard enough to find a 2wd...and I've never even seen a 2.3l B2, though I have heard of them.

FrankBoss

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I might have to convert to a auto then...wife and employees would keep me replacing clutches all the time.....

Frank