•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

broncoii.org dead?!

ramoyer1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
i tired going to it this morning but it is a dead link....wtf!

ASMODEAN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 litres of ticking fury
Don't have a clue I tried going to BII.org this morning and nothing... not even the back up board was working.

Hahnsb2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88-95
Vehicle
Ford-Dodge
Engine Size
4.0-5.2 Turbo
Brian was having some issues renewing the domain, it'll be back..

Mtrhd0024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Glad to hear the site is not gone! I honestly haven't been on the site in a while, but I do enjoy it, and find it extremely helpful! I know there was some debate over whether the site was slowly dying or not because of lack of ROTM posts and such, but its a great resource for us BII owners so I hope it stays up!

motaaa

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
i just tried it and i get a server not found!
glad to hear it will be back up :)

89 Bronco II

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I don't know how the forum is dying because what other sites compare. there are other forum but their dead. I have seen a big decrease of peopel on sence I join just a year ago in august.

59bisquik

April 2011 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Brian posted that he was having trouble with the site accounts and passwords just a few days ago. He said that it might go down, but it would only be temporary.

BTW...I dont think the site is dying. Many folks are just really busy doing other things to make ends meet right now and might not have enough time to surf the net. Im sure it will make a comeback in the future.

Twister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985, 1987
Vehicle
Duh
Engine Size
2.8L, 2.9L
I hope it comes back. No offense to therangerstation but for being as big as it is their forums are not very well organized.

Chevelle Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
BTW...I dont think the site is dying. Many folks are just really busy doing other things to make ends meet right now and might not have enough time to surf the net. Im sure it will make a comeback in the future.
Yeah, it's just those of us with nothing better to do than surf the RBV (or in my case RBV/FSB) sites 24/7!! ;missingteeth;

I hope B2.org comes up pretty soon....I need my fix

Ben

Mtrhd0024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yea, don't get me wrong, I love BII.org, I hope its not dying as well, I just haven't had time between school and stuff! I've been busy working on the Bronco II instead of posting about it!! But once I finish, I'm going to put up a big long post, since a lot has happened to my Bronco since I was on there last!

Sadly, the Bronco II's are becoming less and less common! You don't see that many on the road, though interestingly it seems that those who do have em aren't willing to part with em!! lol

TheOne

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
yea me to! tried to get on and i was like WTF!!! saw a thread on it here on google actually LOL

extremeema

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
i have a 89' eddie buaer ford bronco 2

out cast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
good so its not just me. i was worried...

Totalled

Law Enforcement
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
8 rabid gophers
The company Brian originally purchased the name through was bought by a company in the UK. They have all the incorrect info for Brian from before he moved a few years ago. So far they have ignored three trouble tickets Brian has submitted to them. So... as soon as he can get them to do something, the sooner the site will be back.

BONES

Solid Axle Swap
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
gt40 5L
Thanks for the heads up Totalled, much apreciated.

Mtrhd0024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
The company Brian originally purchased the name through was bought by a company in the UK. They have all the incorrect info for Brian from before he moved a few years ago. So far they have ignored three trouble tickets Brian has submitted to them. So... as soon as he can get them to do something, the sooner the site will be back.

Thanks for the details, hopefully they get it straightened out real soon so he can get the site back up! If this becomes a long term issue, any chance of temporarily moving the site to another URL until the issue is resolved?

recklessabandonman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 L
I was busy moving the apst few days, and wanted to order a windshield sticker with money from my new job, but the site was gone! Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.

Mtrhd0024

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I was busy moving the apst few days, and wanted to order a windshield sticker with money from my new job, but the site was gone! Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.
lol yea, I was wanting to order some stickers too! I just ordered my Ranger Station ones, and I wanted to get some BroncoII.org ones as well to go in my rear side windows. But I guess I get to wait! :D