•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Duff kinda stepped up a notch

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Their new lower coil buckets are nearly identical to the ones I made to adapt the EB coils to the TTB.

All you would need to do is open one of the holes up to a 3/4" hole. Remove the Factory bolt/stud for the coil retainer. put a spacer on top of the rad arm tab to raise the bucket to clear the knuckle. About 1.5" Replace with a 3/4" bolt of the proper length to not protrude too far past the nut in the beam.

I now heard a rumor that they have a new coil bucket that will accept an RBV coil and EB coil.

Now that they have nearly all the parts it's time to get a serious kit together using EB coils.

ThatGuy

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
As I said in another post, they are working hard to get back into the RBV market. After they moved it took a while to work out the bugs and get a fab crew worthy of turning out good products. I've spent a lot of time at their shop lately and for a 6 man operation, I think they do damn well. Look for more products to come out soon. I'm glad I'm only about 12 miles from them.

4x4junkie

Mall-Rated
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Wow! This is very encouraging no doubt. :)
What have they done as far as the steering goes? Because this very item alone is what will make or break the kit.

crawlin91

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
yeah they look familiar. So this would lift the front 1.5", with the spacer that you mentioned, and make it possible to run eb coils?