•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Fixed It!!!! Went for my First Drive!

hunterh2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Hey guys,

Thanks to those who helped me out. So the symptoms that my trucks had was that it would turn over and idle roughly. Once i gave it throttle it would either sputter or die. The engine would not "rev". After looking at the carb and adjusting it and even replacing the choke thermostat. Even after doing that nothing new happened.

I replace the TFI Module and Vola!!!!!! Engine runs and I drove it today around the block for the first time!!! Thanks to those who lead me in the right direction. So over got my 4x4 project up and running for less then $325. Including buying it.B2's Rule.. Not Selling it anymore for sure.

B2 Addict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Awesome man!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumby::icon_thumby:

Glad to hear you got her going & that you are not gonna sell it! :icon_thumby:
Now that you have driven it, you will never want to get rid of it. :icon_twisted:

You are correct......B2's rule!! :headbang::headbang:
I share in your joy. :yahoo:

:icon_cheers:

country0001

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
Why are these little trucks so addicting. Once I got the bugs worked out of mine, I can't get enough of it. Now I want bigger tires and a lift. Iwant a 4.0 and whole long list of other things.:icon_thumby:

hunterh2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Lol... yeah love it already. Now a lift and bigger tires. After an oil change and all lol...I dont even know how old this oil could possibly be!