•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Lift??

hende

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
with 2" spacers like that and no drop brackets for the axle pivots and radius arms, you'll either never get it aligned back right.. or you'll need the camber bushings for it.

honestly I would do a 2" body lift before I did a 2" spacer lift like that, and I HATE body lifts.

hende

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
with 2" spacers like that and no drop brackets for the axle pivots and radius arms, you'll either never get it aligned back right.. or you'll need the camber bushings for it.

honestly I would do a 2" body lift before I did a 2" spacer lift like that, and I HATE body lifts.
Figured it wasnt that easy thanks for your reply :beer:

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Figured it wasnt that easy thanks for your reply :beer:
I've heard people that have aligned it with those lifts... I've heard people say even with the camber bushings, the alignment wasn't right. So, idk for sure... I've never had those lifts... just going by what I've read on here. :icon_thumby:

brinker88

11/2013 OTOM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I ran a 2.5" susp. lift with no drop brackets and had it aligned just fine (3 degree camber bushings) for over a year.

94xlt4.0

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4.0, 2.9, 4.0
i have the spacers in my 90 b2 and with the +/- 3.5 degree adjustable bushings its just fine. i still have some room for more adjustment if i wanted to add a little more lift to it.

Beachbuggy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
I have this very set in my 89 BII and can't gain enough camber to get 0* (i'm right around +1* with bushing maxed out). However, my springs don't seat well on the center of the spacer. I suspect I've got around 3" of lift because of this. I'd suggest finding a better quality set.