•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My 2023 Big Bend 😎

BLMPKN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
2 door
Reminds me that i have a set of amber fog lights for mine. That supposedly are direct bolt-on replacement for lights in the capable bumper.
Cheap amazon lights that don't come with instructions but look easy enough to install.
I wouldn't mind getting a pair of amber fogs myself.. I might just cheap out and get a can of stained-glass spray though lol. It's worked well for me in the past. You lose an ever so slight amount of output.. but you DONT lose an additional 90$ 😋

JerryC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I wouldn't mind getting a pair of amber fogs myself.. I might just cheap out and get a can of stained-glass spray though lol. It's worked well for me in the past. You lose an ever so slight amount of output.. but you DONT lose an additional 90$ 😋
Got it done...

These are the less expensive of the two seemingly identical amber fogs on Amazon, $79.99 , that are a direct replacement for the factory fogs in the capable bumper. They aren't amber LEDs, just have an amber lens. Plug and play, they are adjustable that's a plus. Install was mostly getting the bolts for the plastic bumper trim off and on. As the harness is compatible I have them hooked up to the factory fog light switch.

Here's the shocker: Cut off is decent, not razor sharp but far better than I expected and they throw a lot of light. On a night with light rain the fogs almost washed out the low beams and they have far better reach left-right than the low beams or factory fogs. They curb stomp the pathetic white factory fogs.

BLMPKN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
2 door
Ordered up some tax time goodies for the Bronc the other day, yahooooo!

Stinkyfab skidplates.. front bash guard, under motor, and under t-case. 3/16 zinc coated steel. 650$ for the set iirc.. wicked good deal imo. Super excited to get them on.

Also got a Turn Offroad half rack for the roof. I almost went with the dv8 full rack.. as the price of all the available half racks are a bit ridiculous.. but the dv8 full rack doesn't allow removal of the front roof panels.. which I do enjoy doing.

Got it done...

These are the less expensive of the two seemingly identical amber fogs on Amazon, $79.99 , that are a direct replacement for the factory fogs in the capable bumper. They aren't amber LEDs, just have an amber lens. Plug and play, they are adjustable that's a plus. Install was mostly getting the bolts for the plastic bumper trim off and on. As the harness is compatible I have them hooked up to the factory fog light switch.

Here's the shocker: Cut off is decent, not razor sharp but far better than I expected and they throw a lot of light. On a night with light rain the fogs almost washed out the low beams and they have far better reach left-right than the low beams or factory fogs. They curb stomp the pathetic white factory fogs.

I found these lights the other day.. the price intrigued me. They're definitely on the list of to-dos now lol

BLMPKN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
2 door
Figured we were safe from snow at this point.. wrong! Up to a foot possible today -__- took advantage best I could..