•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My 30k bronco II

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Hey Guys! I posted some pics, but they were not worth looking at!

Thanks Very Much

Last edited:

jhammel85

On here ignoring work
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6

integman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
i saw them and i like it

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
twister i read that this guy gets mad at ppl who help him so i think he is just a sour puss lol so no need to wonder whats wrong, he is just a troll i think

Twister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985, 1987
Vehicle
Duh
Engine Size
2.8L, 2.9L
twister i read that this guy gets mad at ppl who help him so i think he is just a sour puss lol so no need to wonder whats wrong, he is just a troll i think
Yeah he got super pissed at adsm08 the other day on a thread and it got deleted lol :icon_rofl:

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
yea thats where i saw it haha, i use to be a troll on forums but then i turned 7 lol.

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
awesome, thanks for wasting my time OP......boo this man!!

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Well, Hell, I see that there are people amuong the living on this site, after all!!!!. First off, yes I did get a little upset with adam, but I do not hold a grudge too long, so that is over with. I just joined this site, because I "Thought" it was a good source of back and forth info, on what we all are interested in, Like Bronco II's!, But, it is seems like I got the FNG, treatment from the get go. I don't know if this is a "CLICK" site, or whatever, but it seems you need to be here a LONG TIME, before people have the common curtisy to respond to a simple question! Hell, I have responded to questions, myself, with pleasure! Anyway, You guys just keep what you are doing, and I will just watch, and will not respond, or ask any stupid questions!

Take Care,

Wayne

scooter

October OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Well, Hell, I see that there are people amuong the living on this site, after all!!!!. First off, yes I did get a little upset with adam, but I do not hold a grudge too long, so that is over with. I just joined this site, because I "Thought" it was a good source of back and forth info, on what we all are interested in, Like Bronco II's!, But, it is seems like I got the FNG, treatment from the get go. I don't know if this is a "CLICK" site, or whatever, but it seems you need to be here a LONG TIME, before people have the common curtisy to respond to a simple question! Hell, I have responded to questions, myself, with pleasure! Anyway, You guys just keep what you are doing, and I will just watch, and will not respond, or ask any stupid questions!

Take Care,

Wayne
Cool story Bro!!!
I hate Bronco II's and will never own one.

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Cool story Bro!!!
I hate Bronco II's and will never own one.

And You are a Little Parasite Worm, that has nothing to look forward to in life, but pissing people off, and living off of Momma and Dadda until you Die!

Take Care,

And Have a Rotten Day,

Wayne

scooter

October OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
And You are a Little Parasite Worm, that has nothing to look forward to in life, but pissing people off, and living off of Momma and Dadda until you Die!

Take Care,

And Have a Rotten Day,

Wayne
Cooler story Bro!

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Cooler story Bro!

Fisrt off, you "OKY" Hick!!!, I'm NOT your "BRO"! BUT, I have realized Now, that you and Adam are a in a special relationship!!! And, that you feel the need to defend Your Man's honor. and I respect that!

PS: If you want to talk more about your problems, PM me, as I may be able to help you!

Wayne

scooter

October OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Fisrt off, you "OKY" Hick!!!, I'm NOT your "BRO"! BUT, I have realized Now, that you and Adam are a in a special relationship!!! And, that you feel the need to defend Your Man's honor. and I respect that!

PS: If you want to talk more about your problems, PM me, as I may be able to help you!

Wayne
Coolest story E V E R !!!!!

Okay okay. You really wanna know what im doing here?
This.
Anyway, You guys just keep what you are doing, and I will just watch, and will not respond, or ask any stupid questions!

Take Care,

Wayne
wont respond huh?
Woops, messed up that one didnt ya.

Btw, i dont even know Adam. But i guess i look for him. I like talking to honest people, not fake ______ lookin for attention by posting on "a dead website".

Jraymer360

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Coolest story E V E R !!!!!

Okay okay. You really wanna know what im doing here?
This.

wont respond huh?
Woops, messed up that one didnt ya.

Btw, i dont even know Adam. But i guess i look for him. I like talking to honest people, not fake ______ lookin for attention by posting on "a dead website".
Bro i need to add this to my book of cool stories.
B-R-O

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Just PM Me Scooter Pooter!, and I will tell you what I really think if your hillbilly ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
this isnt a clique website, people dont respond to you b/c you ask stupid questions. even if this were a clique site, scooter would be way more apart of it than you are.

scooter

October OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Just PM Me Scooter Pooter!, and I will tell you what I really think if your hillbilly ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne
Scooter pooter.
Ive never heard that one. Name calling is so mature.
Why should i pm you? Cant talk to me in public like a adult?
I mean your the one who started this thread looking for attention. You didnt get it (for whatever reason). HGD'ed all your pics. What exactly were you expecting? Praise? Medal of Honor?

this isnt a clique website, people dont respond to you b/c you ask stupid questions. even if this were a clique site, scooter would be way more apart of it than you are.
Thanks!!
I just like calling out fake people. And this guy is something else.....

lzenglish

Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Ford Bronco II Site

Ok, Let us start over: My name is Wayne, I own a 89 bronco II! I found this site on the web, and was "HOPING" for some "GUIDENCE". in getting it getting it ready for the road.I posted a couple of questions, and got no responces! I did not know that there was a minimum of a week or 2 before a responce would come, as this is not the case in the other 10 forums i'm, on. Anyway, I SEE allot of good info in the library, so I will just quit asking questions, and look at it for info. I have owned 4x4's since my first 1974 bronco, so I thought i could add to the discussion.

Take Care,

Wayne

scooter

October OTOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Sweet.
What are your questions?
If i know the answer, ill tell ya, if i dont, i will tell you that i dont know.

A question for you tho, is it really a 30K BII or was that a title to get people to look at the thread? Serous question.