•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Teaser

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc

dusto2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Look to be about $120 shipped for a WIY kit.
SOLD!!!!! let me know when they are ready to ship and your payment method of choice and the money will be sent

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Not at this time. If you want larger lift your going to have to do a cut and turn to get more lift with these brackets.
Not trying to be a smartass cause I love the idea you have gone with. But if Im going to cut a turn my 44beams should I just extend the one beam while doing the c&t?

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
SOLD!!!!! let me know when they are ready to ship and your payment method of choice and the money will be sent
I want to prototype them first before I start selling kits.

Not trying to be a smartass cause I love the idea you have gone with. But if Im going to cut a turn my 44beams should I just extend the one beam while doing the c&t?
No need to extend the beams. Brackets have both a widened D35/D28 pivot and the stock D44 pivot. Just need to drill out the corresponding hole you plan to use.

dusto2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
fair enough let us know when they are ready to go

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
The popularity of these brackets far surpasses my expectations. When I do make a run of these I'll have to get almost a dozen sets cut to fill the demand, right now. And these guys don't know the quality of my stuff, yet! I still have guys asking about my other lift brackets and could likely sell a dozen of those if I was to make a run of them. I may be looking at a source state side, (California), so the parts will be quicker to ship for you USA guys. I'll likely be the Cdn supplier.;)

alwaysFlOoReD

Blang - not bling
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '93, '98
Vehicle
Various
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0, 4.6
Suspension Style
4wd
Interested in WIY brackets. When ready PM me.
Thanks, Richard

freeride

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
if you have them ready in the next 2 months i'll buy a set for sure. if you made a set of nice hiemed radius arms for the 44 i'd buy those too!

freeride

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
why don't you like hiems? i've noticed that most people on this site don't like them, i thought it was because they cared more about saving $40 than having real performance. you and your truck are all about getting full performance from what you have to work with, so i'm sure you must have a good reason.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
BIGGER
why don't you like hiems? i've noticed that most people on this site don't like them, i thought it was because they cared more about saving $40 than having real performance. you and your truck are all about getting full performance from what you have to work with, so i'm sure you must have a good reason.
reality of use per mile and dollar.

its application dependant on whether heims wear at a higher rate or not.

the pros and cons in most cases for trucks the get driven daily vary, but for most of us heims dollar per mile and pm time just dont make sense.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
FORD
Engine Size
BIGGER
and i can attest to the strength of previous setups done by joels crew.

easily the strongest part of my suspension was the brackets. they are frame murderers..beam murderers..and will kill duff arms....at least in my case.

it definatly changed my chain of destruction.

freeride

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
reality of use per mile and dollar.

its application dependant on whether heims wear at a higher rate or not.

the pros and cons in most cases for trucks the get driven daily vary, but for most of us heims dollar per mile and pm time just dont make sense.
i understand what you mean, i guess i didn't know kopy kats bII was a daily driver. i would never run rubber bushings on anything that see's serious off road use. but anyway, this thread is about sweet lift brackets not rubber vs steel, so i'll leave it that way.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Im pretty sure I want a set. O and is that $120 CDN or US dollars. Never mind if thing keep going how they are, It will be cheaper for me to pay in US dollars.