•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Want to show off and can't

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
got the pics to load finally

:yahoo:im a little frustrated, I can't upload pics. I have been looking for a thread to give me pointers. What's really frustrating is in the past I was able to post.

I have finished my chop for the most part' ready for paint. I want to show off a little and thank everyone who's post have helped me throughout the project so far....... And can't.

Any tips,instructions, ETC would be appreciated

Last edited:

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
When I hit the upload button and try to pick a photo it kicks me off the site completely.

I even tried to upload to put an avatar and album. Same result.

Last edited:

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Upload the pictures to photobucket, then use the link to put them in your post[/QUOTE]

I put them on photo bucket but can't figure out that route to get them on the site. Is there an image link on photo bucket or on the forum under attachments?

3rd Petal

Reaction score
I put them on photo bucket but can't figure out that route to get them on the site. Is there an image link on photo bucket or on the forum under attachments?
If you are viewing your pictures in your library, hover over the picture you want and a little icon that looks like a gear should pop up in the top right corner of the picture. Put the mouse over that and a menu will drop down. On that menu it should say "share links." Click on that and a window will pop up with the links you use to post it with

Jim Oaks

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Article Contributor
Reaction score
When I hit the upload button and try to pick a photo it kicks me off the site completely.

I even tried to upload to put an avatar and album. Same result.
That's weird. I just upload a photos there.

Can you look and see how big (kb) the photos are you're trying to upload and let me know?

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
I'll try to figure out the size. I'm working on an iPad. That complicates it I think. My pic is on the fritz right now. Or I'd transfer them, hopefully get it back soon

kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
Here is a picture of my work in progress, got the chop mostly done. Some detail sanding to be done before paint but that's down the road a bit. I also still have to finish the inner walls of the bed and my plan is for an expedition rack.

Going to wear the tires out before I jump into lift, tires and axles. Also still trying to decide what route I'm going with the motor.

Feel like I've gotten a good start

Attachments