•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by 5.0fox

1. 5.0fox

side glass interchange

I was aking about the b2. Maybe ill just switch over to the newer windows. It seems like theres alot more of those available.
  2. 5.0fox

side glass interchange

ttt anyone know this? I need some glass and cant find any of the early windows local
  3. 5.0fox

side glass interchange

How easy is it to change over from the glued in side glass to the glass with the rubber seal built on?
  4. 5.0fox

Liftgate mod

50 bucks shipped will get u a pair of plates. I can't post pics from my phone but ill send u some pics if you pm me your cell number.
  5. 5.0fox

Liftgate mod

They turned out pretty nice. I busted out about 10 sets. They use the original mounting bolts and holes as well as 10 quarter inch bolts around the perimeter. If anyone is interested in a set shoot me a pm.
  6. 5.0fox

Liftgate mod

I run. Waterjet for a living and cut myself out a couple titanium sandwich plates to reinforce the area around the latch. I've been running it like that for 6 months with a 33 inch spare and it has held up great. I have some spares cut out if your interested in a set
  7. 5.0fox

what broke first?

I went out for a little drive near my house last night and was trying to go up a ledge that i have been up many times in my bronco. For some reason I couldn't make it anymore. I figured it was just from having my tires fully inflated and forgot about it. But as soon as I started down the dirt...
  8. 5.0fox

losing pressure on steep hills?

I'm having a weird brake issue in my 85 b2 that I can't seem to figure out. While climbing or desending steep hills I am losing all brake pressure. I'm not losing any fluid and the brakes are bled and work great while driving around town but as soon as I go up or down something steep I have to...
  9. 5.0fox

Gas tank ?'s

hmm well that helps I guess. I should have the large opening tank with bigger pickup designed for a carb. I guess ill tear the tank out and see what I got.
  10. 5.0fox

Gas tank ?'s

Is there any difference between the fuel tanks between factory carbed and factory EFI tanks? Or is the only difference the pickup assembly? I had a little incident while out on some trails and have a hole in each side of my tank
  11. 5.0fox

my budget bronco

A local run would be sick! im down for it almost any time!
  12. 5.0fox

my budget bronco

Im about done spending money on this thing. all i need is some fab parts and some axle joints and it should be ready for a little beating.
  13. 5.0fox

my budget bronco

hmm well in that case I didnt subtract the $200 I got from selling the lift I was given with the bronco or the $150 I got for the auto shit that came out. If my math is right that puts me well under you!
  14. 5.0fox

my budget bronco

Here is my budget bronco. Ive built it over the last month for less then $1000 and all it needs to be finished is to finish up the bumpers and add some scratches and more trail dents. specs are: dana 35 with lockright in the front and a welded explorer rear. superrunner steering kit 6" lift...
  15. 5.0fox

Getting a new project....

Got any pics of the other project? what are the specs on it?