•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Aleksfoxtrot

1. A

Bronco 2 front seats

It's cool. Just when you get to feeling better and get a chance click a couple pics of them and we'll go from there. I'm gonna check a salvage yard over here for price and ill take the cheapest option :) Thanks man.
  2. A

Bronco 2 front seats

Yeah. Ok. I'm sure they're too big to go UPS. Last time I checked southeastern freight lines was an 80$ minimum and that was just going to a neighbor state. Sorry you're sick brother, hope you get to feeling better.
  3. A

Bronco 2 front seats

Ok. That makes more sense! Lol. I'm looking for a direct bolt in. Track and all.
  4. A

Bronco 2 front seats

It's an off road ATV. The interior that is being stripped us red. I'm in stockbridge ga. Would you be willing to sell? Pics? How much?
  5. A

Bronco 2 front seats

They are red and the drivers seat is actually half broken. The upholstery is okay. But the frame of the drivers seat is broke somewhere. Man I wish they were in good shape, so I could trade but I don't want to trade someone defective equipment
  6. A

Bronco 2 front seats

What do you mean the trans will have to be modified to work.
  7. A

Bronco 2 front seats

Hey guys I'm stripping the inside of my bronco 2 to save weight up top. While I'm at it my bucket seat is broken and I'd like to have bench seats anyway. Does anyone know what bench seat swaps over?
  8. A

Fuel Pressure Issues

Well I just had a fuel delivery problem with mine. The computer sends a ground signal from test pin 22 on the eec 4's that closes off that fuel pump relay and sends power to the pumps. My computer was sending a positive signal on all pins it was supposed to be closing grounds. I thought it was...
  9. A

Sounds like two midgets sword fighting

Right on. I just bought a bronco 2 and it needs every bushing known to man. And I need a right side radius arm because some genius got in a wreck and replaced the right side radius arm with an upside down left side and it has the shock bound up. I can't stand folks that don't do things right the...
  10. A

My 88 B2

She's purdy!
  11. A

Fuel Pressure Issues

Yup the computer controls the injectors. No injectors no fuel. Also the spark advance I believe is computer controlled.
  12. A

Bought an 88 bronco 2

It needs a new passenger side outer u joint. Is there a way to do this without removing the axle. I really don't want to have to replace the seal in the diff. 3 caps are already busted off the old u joint to that makes it a little easier to get the old one out. I'm thinking I can do it without...