•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by b2rich

1. b2rich

passed emmisions

So its that time to renew my regestration. I havnt had to go thru DEQ for the last 2, so i had no idea if it would pass or not. never have touched the engine except fluids, plugs, wires, rotor and cap. 140,000 miles. The b2 went thru without a hitch. :icon_bounceblue:
  2. b2rich

Bronco II explorer questions?

alignments do wonders. however; some say that if you go with a mild 2" lift, all you will need is an alingment. I went with new superlift 132s on the front and exploder springs in the rear, still needed to have a radius arm bushing changed out to adjust for the angle. alot of the guys just do...
  3. b2rich

Bronco II explorer questions?

if you use the search feature, you will see that there are dozens of topics on this. Also the techsec has a shitload of info. you will also see that you dont need to do stronger axles just to do a lift.
  4. b2rich

91 explorer SAS?

hey, be nice to the guy.:D
  5. b2rich

bronco ii sas pan hard bar braket

Nobody has ever done anything like that. There wouldn't even be anything in the tech section. And I'm sure glad trs has no search function. :D:D
  6. b2rich

You know you drive a bronco II when

reped :icon_thumby:
  7. b2rich

You know you drive a bronco II when

you know your driving a Bronco 2 when you are going up a 3% grade, throttle floored, and you look at your speedometer and your doing 35mph. :shok:
  8. b2rich

fan blades

:icon_cheers: and no, it still has the 2.9 in it. it still goes around. sounds like a jet, but still goes around. more gutless now than it has been. takes about 1/2 throttle to take off from a stop light. will driving it this way cause other issues later?
  9. b2rich

fan blades

Not a converstaion for electric vs belt driven. Mine is shot. along with the fan clutch. I dont want to spend 140.00 for a fan from ford. So i have been looking at this.. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FLX-5715/Application/?query=Liter%7c2.9 I see that LMC has one for like 39.99 but it is...
  10. b2rich

Removing 2.9L Fuel Rail?

remove bolt, pull.:D if in doubt, check Chilton or Haynes.
  11. b2rich

BroncoII

ya, and i want to remain an idiot. :D
  12. b2rich

BroncoII

If i had the time to do it i would. But i need to have the vehicle up and running. And i dont know many people around here that would help me if i ran into issues. the warranty is like 50,000/36 mo. And see...... Im kind of an idiot when it comes to trannies.
  13. b2rich

BroncoII

My A4ld has been good. But reverse just went out this weekend, along with slippage from 2-3 and rarley hits 4th. forget od. Headed for the shop to get a final decision and possible rebuild. 2000.:annoyed:
  14. b2rich

can the engine run to cool?

Got the T-stat in. No leaks:D. didnt take but about 5 min to get up to about 195ish and the t-stat to open and temp go down to 183ish. drove it around the block a few times and when gauge got to 195ish t-stat would open and temp would drop to 183ish. thanks guys for your input. :icon_cheers:
  15. b2rich

can the engine run to cool?

i just got a new one. Not yet installed. Got it from Napa, made in the US. If i have a problem I will go directly to Furd and get one.