•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by camshaft01

1. camshaft01

b-2 aka Pandora

89 bronco 2 ,79 bronco dana44 moved 3"forward, 71 ford 9" big bearing both spooled with 4.56, fresh overbuilt 2.9 with everything possible done to it and moved 3"up and 2"back, custom homemade long arms and mounts, molly shafts and solid yukon joints throughout,exploder t-case(still...
  2. camshaft01

need a little help

pull the stock radio out and put some bmg rounds thru it, then install kenwood ....lol
  3. camshaft01

transmission mount ?

on a b2 i believe 6degrees was perfect with the explorer non slip yolk t-case{1354} installed. i also think the shaft tube length w/exp driveshaft was 13.25" tube. not shure what the overall length was. but that put me right in the middle of the slip on the shaft.
  4. camshaft01

New to site 89 bronco ii

buy a monster and tear that thing apart, it will treat you good when you treat it bad! i have no idea why you would have fuel on the pass side. i guess the fuel could be running down the frame and just drippin there. those shift motors are super easy to change, but you will need a pick set or...
  5. camshaft01

Time to pick a drive line

ive been running a cut rear shaft for 3 yrs and have not needed to install my spare shaft yet. ive havnt checked out the f-150 driveshaft yet, thats a good idea, cuz i bet they are thicker. the exp shafts will suprise you at how steep of an angle they will run. i didnt balance mine, and it runs...
  6. camshaft01

no power to fuel pump..

ca chunck! you could go hot rodder style with toggles and push button start. but you would end up rewiring everything that way. double check that inertia switch by changing it with a bone yard one. ive seen them go bad and would not reset, even though they click down. tech forums have the...
  7. camshaft01

explorer rear axle in a bII

8.8 the bronco ok ive done this swap, and its easy as it gets! i got some perches and shock mounts from ruff stuff, they are super strong. the easiest way to complete this swap is to have the t-case from the sploder and use the drive shaft from the sploder. the tube length was cut to 13 1/4 for...
  8. camshaft01

My B2 Build(2) Long,pics and vids

well what are you doin for axles? i might have missed that part. 44 and a 9" or are you still ttb ifs? that was my greatest gain,going to axles that pinned to the floor wont break! can you take pics of that cross member and pan clearance? that would be great!