•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

b-2 aka Pandora

camshaft01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size

89 bronco 2 ,79 bronco dana44 moved 3"forward, 71 ford 9" big bearing both spooled with 4.56, fresh overbuilt 2.9 with everything possible done to it and moved 3"up and 2"back, custom homemade long arms and mounts, molly shafts and solid yukon joints throughout,exploder t-case(still e-shift)hahahaha! 35"14.5x15 boggers and 32 bolt beadlocks, +6" coils in front and +4" leafs in rear, very custom high steer w/reid racing knuckles, 1/2ton brakes, jba headers and homebuilt muffler,expanded metal floorboards(see thru) no spotter needed! all crossmembers are custom w/urathane mounts ,9000lb superwinch with synthetic line on homebuilt bumper.4-4" hid lights on roof,and 360 degree rock lights. custom dash and storage behind seats, corbou baja seats w/camlock rci 5 points.pt cruiser headlights, highlift solid mount on cage, solid tire mount w/4way hold down,custom weld pitted windsheild hahaha!, diff armor on front(bolt on) rear welded to intagrated full truss(soon to be 4 linked).and i appoligize for the bowtie grill, its only temporary as soon as i can scroung up a blue oval i will post pics with a super duty grill. ENJOY AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO WILD, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

jhammel85

On here ignoring work
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Pretty sweet truck! Looks like you've done a ton to it.

What did you do to the 2.9?

camshaft01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
well im gion crawling this weekend in isham canyon ,so i will post more then. as for the 2.9 its .060over custom ground cam ,decked , massive match port job and flowed, big valves 5.0 injectors, oil passage porting, high volume oil pump, upgaded timing chain , 5angle valve grind, one step hotter plugs, chipped ecm, custom plug wires, big valve body(cant remember what year 2.9 it came off of) knife edged, new lifters ,and heads, and big valves, ballanced pistons/ rods /to crank, 10:1 comp, and still passed california smog,no shocking lean or rich on sniffer either, and this thing revs fast!! and pulls from the bottom to the moon, does not feel like a 2.9 whatsoever! and most important, thanks for liking it!

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Epic. but run no grill before a chevy grill.

LOL are those PT cruiser lights?

camshaft01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
ok im goin to find a blue oval grill tomorrow, i just needed to protect my radiator from all the sage and creisote bushes, i know its a chonco 2 at the moment, but only for the moment.really though, atleast i didnt put on the toy grill that i havein the back yard! lol thanks for razzin me cuz ive been procrastinating the purchase of a grill that im just going to cut up.

kris97ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 4.2 litre
the toyota grill woulda been a far better choice... lol either way this thing is prety sick any videos?

camshaft01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
yes i have gopro frame mounted videos and second person videos, but i dont know how to post them here. do i have to use youtube links or can i post them directly to trs?

kris97ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 4.2 litre
I think you do it just like the pics. there is a way to imbed the youtube video into here but i dont know it

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
take what's behind the = in the url
and put it in [ youtube] what's behind the = here [/ youtube]

but no spaces in any of that.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
99, 02 and 06
Vehicle
Ford /Jeeps/Etc
Haaaahaaaaa!! I like it. It looks like something out of a SYFY movie.

:icon_thumby::icon_thumby:

crawlin91

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Nice rig, more pics.

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/1994ish
Vehicle
Ford
full of win. I would like to see more pics of this thing. Its like the creature from the Junkyard lagoon. i love it.