•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by fordxranger

1. fordxranger

Project El Taco...1990 BII

the b2 is looking bad ass, haven't seen updates for a while and I saw a wheeling video on youtube of this and popped back on here. what else do you have planned for this? gonna build bumpers or sliders? also what did you do with that JD lift you originally were going to put on this?
  2. fordxranger

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

weak, completely faked everyone out with that pic haha. so you are going to sas that teal dakota you turboed? or another one that you got? if it were me i'd get a 2wd dakota with the cash from the b2 :sad: and put the turbo motor into that and put the teal one on tons. its too bad your selling...
  3. fordxranger

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

one tons, nice. what are you doing with your old axles?
  4. fordxranger

89 Bronco2, mild to way better, budget build

yeah..... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=254880
  5. fordxranger

Project El Taco...1990 BII

that sucks man, hopefully you didn't spend too much on the replacement D35. I haven't even done anything with the one you sold me yet. so what are you gonna do out of the shop, machine and fab work? you could make some $$$ modding volvo heads for 2.3Ls and making brackets like the one you made...
  6. fordxranger

Picked up a 1990 Bronco II XLT over the weekend

..............WHAT? op: DO NOT PART THAT 90! fix the driveline and DD that, its too clean compared to the 86 to justify parting it. make the 86 a project truck.
  7. fordxranger

95 x sub and amp in 91 sport?

first gen explorers had factory jbl subs too, the 95+ are just a bigger sub and probably better amp setup. they have a wiring harness with 2 connections at the subbox end in the vehicles equipped with the sub. the amps usually go out and are no good most of the time and they won't work anyway.
  8. fordxranger

What would you pay for...

nowadays somewhere around $350-$500 depending on how good the rest of the truck is (ie interior body paint ect) mostly cause its a gen II. I wouldn't pay that much for a gen I. In high school I paid $450 for a running 89 bronco II with a rebuilt trans and fresh head work from a teacher who was...
  9. fordxranger

Found a rig with a 5.0

IMO I wouldn't buy anything with a wiring problem and a half way finished project that needs wiring done to get it up and running i'd walk away from and never look back. Who knows if he TRIED to get the wiring done him/her?self and shorted something out and that's why the project was stopped...
  10. fordxranger

Stars B2 build

so, are you backhalving this? or cabbing it?
  11. fordxranger

Full b2 build, 4.0, d35, 8.8.

how much $$$ send me a PM.
  12. fordxranger

Crawlin's BII?

if you do scrap the d35/8.8 sell me the manual hubs.......
  13. fordxranger

all I need is a cheap, running 4.0L that doesn't overheat for my explorer. I need to get it running and sell it. possibly a rear axle (8.8).
  14. fordxranger

I think I know which area your talking about, right on. whats the deal with that explorer? whats been done to it besides whats in your sig?
  15. fordxranger

where exactly in the snohomish area? im right on the border of mill creek and south everett. its like a 10-15 min drive to 1st st in snohomish from my place.