•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Frank The Tank

1. Frank The Tank

Bronco II in the news!

It's def a B2 and the tires aren't that big... Sad though for the families. I'm sure they bogged up and all went to sleep then didn't wake up.
  2. Frank The Tank

temporary primer for repair areas ?

I usually go to Pivco. However the nearest one is 47 miles from here. The nearest town is 25 miles... I ordered 2lbs of tinning butter for lead body work and some epoxy sealants. Well worth the price.
  3. Frank The Tank

Rattle can with spray handle is how I use it. Most of the spray ons in that price range are latex. If you want to shoot it if call Eastwood. See what they have to shoot. I just spent a cpl hundred bucks with them. Great customer service and the fastest shipping I've ever seen.
  4. Frank The Tank

I would hit it a lick and a promise with a wire wheel/brush feather it out to good clean steel and use Rust Reformer. If its going to be like that a while I would use Diamond Hard over the RR http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002XKH814 The satin is my favorite color. I buy it by the case for...
  5. Frank The Tank

Time to regear

I really think 4.10's would be closer to what you want especially if it took a trailer to realize your underpowered and under geared. Plus your tires are pretty small comparitively.
  6. Frank The Tank

wider stance

I've run 1in wheel spacers before.... It rode better but did eat a wheel bearing 15k miles later.... Always wondered about the cause. Hmm
  7. Frank The Tank

F100 to 86 B2 swap

Sounds like a 390 bored 30. I have a 360 bored 30 with a 428 crank stroked to a 445.... Yes its a very powerful engine and would be amazing in an offroad truck. However, even with aluminum intake and heads............ mine still weighs over 500lbs assembled. Its also a very large engine (not...
  8. Frank The Tank

bronco 2 or full size bronco or ??

FS Bronco= Garbage. You do not want a full size anything on a trail, ever. My brother and I both DD B2's they are indestructible. Frank
  9. Frank The Tank

Can explorers be made to look cool?

Maybe slo vo will post up, his explorer was sick as hell. Frank
  10. Frank The Tank

87 bronco II What can we do with it

Holy old thread!!! Glad you stuck by your b2!!! need a little work here and there... but if it was me, 3in suspension lift, cut the fenders, and toss on some 34's or so. Then just enjoy the hell out of it while praying it doesn't rain. Frank
  11. Frank The Tank

Which one of you guys...

If it weren't painted with redneck turds, I'd rock it. Frank
  12. Frank The Tank

Are these Bronco II rims worth anything?

So back to what I said, geeze, we had a huge long debate just to settle that his question was answered in two posts...... damn democracy. Frank
  13. Frank The Tank

Are these Bronco II rims worth anything?

If the tires matched and had tread I'd offer you 35bucks. Frank
  14. Frank The Tank

Bronco II Worth

500 or up with body damage is you getting robbed. Good runner, perfect body up to a grand..... I gave under 5 for one of my 3 b2s and drove it home, perfect 4x4 did a burnout in it perfect body and interior. Frank
  15. Frank The Tank

5" body lift on 88 bronco2

I hate doing a BL.... it's a major pain. I would pull out my hair trying to go 5inches. 3inches sucks bad enough. I don't think your cab will pop off or anything, but you will drive yourself nuts on groundwires, steering, a brake-lines. Plus you will be able to see your frame protruding...