•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by HndMeDnBroncoII

1. HndMeDnBroncoII

1988 BII Fuel Gremlin

its cause that switch is designed for crashes not roll over if the truck is hit hard enough that switch will pop up and shutdown the pumps just sayin.
  2. HndMeDnBroncoII

Replacing engine

wouldnt be easier to have the truck u want shipped over.
  3. HndMeDnBroncoII

bronco 2 problem

sounds like the ignition module is starting top go.they can be tested look in the tech section good luck
  4. HndMeDnBroncoII

Need help!!

i think its ur abs module
  5. HndMeDnBroncoII

Bronco II complete drivetrain swap

just buy an explorer and drive that
  6. HndMeDnBroncoII

Just have to vent

its still better than monthly payments too good luck
  7. HndMeDnBroncoII

trying to figure out a fuel problem. really need help.

whenn u turn the key on the pump energizes or builds up pressure in the fuel line once the pump hits the right pressusre it stops buzzing also underneath the carpet passenger side tranny area is the inertia switch unplug it and put a jumper to connect the two wires bypassing the inertia...
  8. HndMeDnBroncoII

trying to figure out a fuel problem. really need help.

the fuel pressure regulator is controlled by vaccum from the engine read the tech sect about the fpr
  9. HndMeDnBroncoII

How much will a junkyard give me

better yet if a guy is willing to travel from tn to your place for an 84 BII a fellow wheeler i say give it to him for a case of beer. any one else agree!
  10. HndMeDnBroncoII

no spark at the coil

check the relays on the passenger firewall one should be the ignition relay one should be starter relay and i believe fuel pump relay good luck
  11. HndMeDnBroncoII

1988 B2 fuel pumps

dont forget youd have to patdch the line on the rail or pickup different fuel lines and check ur inertia switch the tech section has an article about it
  12. HndMeDnBroncoII

is it safe to take these things out?

why the hey would u do all that to make room for what tree branches and water the cruise is operated by the intake manifold vaccuum the ac can be pointless but if u leave the ac pump in place it can be converted for on board air and yes fords have lots of extra wire plugs for different...
  13. HndMeDnBroncoII

Radio/Speaker wire colors

sweet the diagrams i sent a while back has the stereo wires do u still have them
  14. HndMeDnBroncoII

Bad ignition module

first check ur plugs capn rotor then module and ignition coil