•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that's awesome man, i really want to get lifting soon, after the 3 inch body lift what is your advice with a suspension lift?
    cool man i would like an extended cab but hey i am good with my reg cab, and sometimes seeing just one thing can change your mind completely its crazy how that works. is your ranger a 5 speed or automatic? the funny thing is, when i first got mine, and for prolly the first 6 to 8 months after i got it, i really didnt care about my truck and didnt make any changes, my friend does car audio and after i went to car shows with him i was hooked. So in addition to lifting and stuff i am setting up my truck for comps with my subs, its a hell of a lot of fun. I really want to get wheelin some too in the future. I just love the feeling of being able to look over other cars and trucks and thats why i want to lift high, its awesome man!
    I definetly know what your talking about, i have changed my mind over the last year so many times. I was going to get a motorcycle, then wanted a miata for all performance, then a fullsize truck, then decided to just stick with my beast and deck it out lol. But ive changed my mind so many times with what i want to do with my truck its crazy. This winter i will have my audio done, 4 eight inch subs on 1500 watts, all the good stuff. we just finished the sound deadner and the carpet before that, i have some neon bars under my seats i put there today, and just been basically trying to improve stuff slowly, but big changes are coming and i cant wait to see it lifted with the pro comps and tires. I want to eventually go high, maybe a total of 8 inches with a re gear and all that stuff, maybe by the end of next summer.
    hahahahaha that's hillarious lol but its feels good to know you have done something great to something that was originally not so great lol. Im ready to be higher up for sure! Its a lot of fun to work and make your ride better and custom to you.
    thanks man, ive had the truck for over a year and it was originally a work truck for some company who dealt with concrete so it had a decent amount of problems especially with the body. Ive fixed dents got concrete off and the interior was basically as dirty as it could possibly get, under the floor was solid dirt and concrete, broken glass and trash, and there were missing parts. It has taken me awhile just to get it to this point. Me and my Uncle made a custom exhaust with a straight muffler, i think it sounds pretty good. Ive done a lot of work to the interior, im going to post pics tomorrow for sure!
    i started as a new member but didnt know how i became a junior member?
    i can wait till spring, im usually too impatient so i will wait lol, and yeah im gettin new tires when i put them on
    i will post more pictures i know i need to! I just dont have too much done lol i will post more tho. Should i put my pro comps on before winter we get snow, ice, and salt put down. So should i wait till spring??
    Good point about the rims lol thats true. but yeah its a never ending process and lifting is def the way to go!!!!
    I decided not to send them back because im going to touch them up myself and in order to return them i woud have to pay like 100$ in shipping lol.
    yeah i was trying to decide what to do, so many ppl were like lower it! i just dont like lowering that much personally. So yeah its going to be a challenge but im looking forward to the finished product even though it is never done as we all know lol. I got my pro comps today but they have a few scratches and scuffs on the outer edges so i got to send them back that pisses me off so much ugh, oh well lol.
    Hey man thanks for all of the help with everything i appreciate it :icon_thumby:
    yeah mines 4.2 so there some differences there only thing is sounds like my manifold leakin but thats easy fix what chip or programer would u get?
    thought i was leavin it but gt flowmaster the other day hank closet v6 to a v8 sound now in side it sound lil bit like v6 outside like v8 CANT BEAT IT HAHA nxts come chips:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…