•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks...... it needs a lot of work, but it'll be fun. It's in really good shape, everybody likes it better than my old b2 (the body and paint is prettier) but the old b2 was a manual trans manual t, so this one will be converted to both. with a 4.0 swap....

Frank
    Sup my spic-friend?
    You got hung up in the river because you mingled chrome and black unfashionably.

Frank
    RSH can you shoot some pics or your front bumper and put them on your profile so i can see what it looks like? Thanks man just hit me up when you get them on here.
    BTW, who the hells marlon brando??

Yeah I'm selling my drag car, pictures in my profile.... i'm tired of all that pavement stuff.
    I wanted a manual, but I bracket raced...... time trials.
    Yeah, if he's got the cash, fine by me.
    Nah man, that money goes in my pocket....... hell I got money for the B2.

Frank
    Just farting around on the web, looks like me and slo-vo are going to Cincinatti tomorrow weather permitting, then tomorrow night picking up my new B2. I'm ranger rich bitch!!!!

my brother bought my current b2 and I found a non-runner.
    a guy called today, he wants to come pick up my Camaro asap...... I'm like sweet (but he pissed me off saying it was only a mid 7 second 1/8th mile car and that autos were junk so he was going to give it to his GF to drive)

Frank
    I don't know whats wrong with that guy man...... he's always like that. He always dogs religion too, I'm no angel but I am a devout southern baptist. it's just respect.....

Frank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…