•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Ranger Sport Honduras

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sold it to my brother.... he works for the state and needed a good 4x4, and he saw me romp and stomp in the snow like an unstoppable force and decided he wanted mine after a test drive. Did I make any money? no, did I do what was right to help out my bro? Yes. I hated that freaking camo anyways. I found a nice bronco with no trans.....

I was teasing on decal, but your nerf bars should be phalus shaped because they will scream homo anyways. lol.
    Frank
    I sold my B2 today........ i found another one though.

Your sport emblem is gay, get a manly sport emblem, and dont' get nerf bars.

Frank
    naw they aren't hitting yet but i wanna put in a 1in-2in spacer so im' looking at limit straps and extentions. i duno yet though. need to look a custom(ghetto) fabb.
    i just measured them they are both 14in. tall. i still have my old ones. and the control arm hitting the frame. it made me think.... what if i can extend the spindle that would move the spindle up and give the control arm more room. like a spacer on the top of the spindle watch out the stock ones are not as beefy as aftermarket
    it is though ..... 3 in. spindle...... it's the tires i NEED tires. if you find any secondhand spindles get them if around 200 trust me good ride just not as good turning radius. but you will like them
    thats a cool spacer btw, i need to trim my spacers and see where it goes. see you around man
    Also gotta mention I bought this Ranger with 70, 000 miles in 2007 for 2000 dollers, lol so I would be making 500 dollars 3 years later w/ 100K more miles
    If Julio forgets my promise to sell him my truck(unlikely, he often drives it to get lunch and loves her as much as I do) I would love to keep it and customize. BTW, Taking more pics right now. Im gonna post to the thread where I put mi otro fotos
    got it damn near free to use when the ranger dont got enough bed space or I go to the landfill. I've only used her for the landfill because of the lack of speedo. My fire extinguesher was originally installed in the Silverado. It's actually a great truck and looks damn near new inside and out but so does my ranger and its 5 years older than my chebby. guess I'm just more of a Ranger guy. I never would have thought so 2 years ago. I was pissed when I bought the ranger because I couldnt afford a taco LOL. People change I guess. Will you hear me bitch about my truck again? Hell yes! What will my next truck be? A Ranger!!! Im gonna keep this one for another year than my buddy Julio from work is gonna buy it for 2500 (but with 170,000+- miles). I gotta get a fleetside For work as stacking shit higher than my roof gets old.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…