•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. phatdaddy

need some feedback

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/3816425982.html I can buy this truck but don't know if its a smart thing to do. its all there and ran and drove he just put the motor in and don't have time for the little stuff. like intake carb ect . Im a big lover of the bII just need some other point of views...
  2. phatdaddy

phatdaddy bronco II pictures building is progress

Relocate the rearend and u will only have to chop some off the rear
  3. phatdaddy

Well...Anybody got any suggestions?

I m not to far from you I have all those parts there your if you what them just let me know and u can have them
  4. phatdaddy

Well...Anybody got any suggestions?

do you have some pics of the work so far
  5. phatdaddy

bronc/truck build

hey I see just what I needed to see , thanks
  6. phatdaddy

got stuck bad pics

anybody ever tell you what causes that.:icon_confused::icon_idea::icon_surprised:
  7. phatdaddy

got stuck bad pics

there is a thing called common sense driving ...and I'm proud to see u ignore it :yahoo::icon_bounceblue:whats next
  8. phatdaddy

84 to 87 tranny swap

I sold my auto trans 1984 b2 with a 2.8 to a buddy and he put it in his 1988 b2 with a 2.9 no problems
  9. phatdaddy

What to do, oh what to do.......

I have never had trouble out of any of my 2.9s in the past but I have never had a 4.0 so I say 2.9(I would go with what you know has worked in the past and in a weeks time it can be done without a lot of mods.
  10. phatdaddy

cut the fenders completly off

haha....cut that shit and hit the trails:yahoo::icon_hornsup:
  11. phatdaddy

I got the blues

dude ....WOW.....that is beauitful
  12. phatdaddy

My b2 build

hes done but hes not sharing....:bawling::annoyed:
  13. phatdaddy

My b2 build

any updates?
  14. phatdaddy

89 Bronco2, mild to way better, budget build

looking good...any updates?
  15. phatdaddy

89 bronco build up.......

any updates?
  16. phatdaddy

Oh I will this is my first real build and I'm not made of money so it built on hopes,dreams,and junkyard parts.
  17. phatdaddy

Oh I will this is my first real build abd I'm not made of money so it built on hopes,dreams,and junkyard parts.
  18. phatdaddy

86 B2 fuel pump/Explorer

I had once bought a 88 chevy that had a hole cut in the bed and a piece of medal screwed back down and I cussed every time I saw it. The one day the pump went out when I had loaned the truck to a friend . He was in town and is was about to rain . I swapped the pump in about 15 mins and when I...
  19. phatdaddy

I just got the top chopped and the motor and trans and t case painted and Im gonna try to put in my motor and trans in this week....ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING