•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. sweetwaterbroncoII

Get my BII back today!

I get my BII back today from the reman engine install.....I'm anxious to see how it'll run! I'll let you guys know!
  2. sweetwaterbroncoII

To rebuild or buy a remanufactured

My engine is toast....so should I have it rebuilt or buy a remanufactured engine to replace it with? It would cost around the same....I found a reman engine with 3 yr unlimited mileage engine for $1300....what to do?
  3. sweetwaterbroncoII

Herculined floorboard

I removed the nasty carpet from my BII this weekend and herculined the floor. I think it looks good for a amateur job. I like the look of it also and its a bonus with the easy cleanup it should provide. I would post a picture but the file is too large.
  4. sweetwaterbroncoII

Radio/Speaker wire colors

I just purchased an in-dash DVD player with a 3.6" wide screen....can anyone tell me the wire colors on the factory harness (i.e. left front speaker is which color, rt front speaker is which color, etc.)?
  5. sweetwaterbroncoII

DIY Manuels

Which DIY manuel is the best? Haynes or Chilton?
  6. sweetwaterbroncoII

4 or 5 seater?

:icon_confused:Ok....I have a stupid question. Are BIIs 4 or 5 seaters?
  7. sweetwaterbroncoII

4WD quit working

We got some snow and ice down here today so I went to put my BII in 4Wd and nothing happened....no indicator light...nothing...it has always worked before.....any suggestions?
  8. sweetwaterbroncoII

87, 89, 0r 93 octane fuel

Which is better to run....87, 89, or 93.....and for what reasons? I just ran a tank of 93 in my BII and my pinging and ticking went away....is that common?
  9. sweetwaterbroncoII

Fuel injector cleaner/Gas treatment

Does anyone use fuel injector cleaner or gas treatment? If so, which brands are best?
  10. sweetwaterbroncoII

Bad ignition module

I took the ignition module off today and took it to the local parts store to have it tested...the test showed it was bad....I put the new one on and went on about an hour test drive....It drove great, no loud ticking noises, no loss of power! hopefully my problem is finally resolved!
  11. sweetwaterbroncoII

Still having problems.....

Ok it isn't fixed after all...still ticking, still bogging down, still no power.....My dad seems to think that the catalytic converter is stopped up....I'm going to try that next.
  12. sweetwaterbroncoII

Problem sloved.....I hope.

Hey guys....The problem I've been having with my BII has been resolved I hope...I went to change the spark plug wires, and when I pulled one off the distributor cap, the silver connector came off with it....I installed a new distributor cap and rotor button along with the wires....It is running...
  13. sweetwaterbroncoII

Still having problems....

Well I took my BII back to the interstate today and low and behold the same ticking/loss of power problem occured, but the time the oil pressure gauge dipped to the low side.....After I let it sit, it ran fine....I spoke to my dad and he thought the oil pump is working fine, but once the oil...
  14. sweetwaterbroncoII

Yuhmo tires reputation?

I'm having tires put on my BII tomorrow...still looking at brands....does anyone know about Yuhmo's all terrain tire? 235/75/15's is what I'm going with.
  15. sweetwaterbroncoII

Heres what the mechanic said....

I picked my BII up from the mechanic today...he fixed the leaky rear end (front seal had gone bad)...he confirmed that the loud ticking noise and poor performance was caused by a faulty ground wire on the back of the engine near the distributor.....so far so good....but I haven't gotten back on...
  16. sweetwaterbroncoII

Anyone ever used Sea Foam?

I went to the local parts store the other day and picked up a can of Sea Foam....I put it through the engine the way the parts guy said....not through the fuel tank...He told me it would smoke like heck and spit and sputter for a few mins, but the end results would be amazing....I have to...
  17. sweetwaterbroncoII

Electrical problem?

The other day my windshield wipers quit working.....tonight I drove to the local mom and pops store and while I driving, my headlights got brighter (such as your house lights would during a power surge) and then my wipers began working....it did it again and they quit...this went on the entire...
  18. sweetwaterbroncoII

Windshield wipers not working

My BII and I are not getting along with each other this week...Today in the middle of a rain storm, my windshield wipers quit working.....any suggestions?
  19. sweetwaterbroncoII

Help diagnosing engine trouble.

Hey guys I need all the help I can get with this one....I was on my way to work today, about a 60 mile drive one way, when after about 30 mins of driving, the engine began making a horrible ticking noise (kind of like a card in the spokes of a bicycle wheel noise) and everytime I would try and...
  20. sweetwaterbroncoII

Original size tires for 1990 Bronoc II

I'm wanting to put the original size tires back on my 1990 Bronco II. Does anyone know what size tires originally came on it? Any help would be appreciated.