•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. koomz

eaton-detroit ex locker or rear(8.8-open diff) needs install directions

eaton-detroit ez locker on rear(8.8-open diff) needs install directions I got this eaton-detroit ez locker..for my 91 explorer 8.8 open diff...Ive searched and searched and just cant seem to find a detailed description on how to properly install these units...Ive never done this before but its...
  2. koomz

Please show me your extended radius arms and rock doors build...for bronco2

i got a 6'' lift on 33's on my 86 b2...im ready to start the extended radius arms build..and have a spare set of doors to chop up...was wondering if u guys could send me some build pics ..idea and threads....also have a few questions.. #1-how do u determine how much longer to make em...and far...
  3. koomz

bigger pics of my b2-->for black b11

my b2 I built up for $2000..including the truck-->.link to bigger pics 86 b2..dana 35 open manual locking hubs.. 8.8 rear detroit locker...still drums though for now. stock motor/trans/t-case(2.9L 5spd) 6'' lift...33'' bfg muds.. warn fender flares. 6000lbs warn winch and bumper. custom chop...
  4. koomz

86 b2

sorry i put this in the wrong thread..but heres my bronco 2 6'' lift on 33 bfg muds..stock motor/trans/t-case.(2.9L) detroit locked rear..8.8 and open front d35 explorer diffs. 6000lbs warn winch..fender flares off a full size bronco cut to fit.. roll bars..tool box..over all happy with it...
  5. koomz

my 86 bronco2 project

i picked this 86 b2 rig up for a a grand bone stock..2.9L V-6 5SPD standard-BW1350...aircared with 220,000kms on it...since then ive chopped the top..added some roll bars...and had a canvas top made for it..and of course good old garden liner flares..lol now it rocks a 4" trailmaster.. lift...
  6. koomz

did the explorer d35 swap into my b2 have a few questions though

so over the weekend i plunked in a d35 out of a 92 exploder into my 86 b2..which has a 4" trailmaster lift. and during the week im gonna to 8.8 rear...i know about having to weld on new perches....but heres my questions.. #1-how do i know how much to have my front drive shaft shortned and do i...