•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

did you get the trans fix??? and if so, how's it doing ???? Robert posted using a picture of Mila Kunis, and scotch tape
  2. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

Well, that ain't good, right there is your problem. :) Robert posted using a gt speed "T" and walnut eggs.
  3. Robert_1967

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Ouch, that must have hurt Robert posted using a copy of Clash of Clans, and a wall breaker.
  4. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

I wonder if it could be one of the cups on the side of the trans that tighten the bands when they get pressure to them????? Robert posted using a beaten brow, and a Q-tip.
  5. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

also check the fwd case, it could have gotten slipped in to neutral, my ex father-in-laws f150 did that, his girlfriend hit the trans shifter and shifted it in to neutral, he thought the auto in it went bad. Robert posted with a dim idea and a short circuit.
  6. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

If you find something better then the crappy auto we have in them now, let me know, mine is also acting up, when it's cold out, it take it a minute to engage drive, then it holds 1st till I hit 3000rpms. and good luck. Robert posted with a Big Bang, and velvet curtains.
  7. Robert_1967

lol, I have the time, and place, but not the money, that is why my truck isn't getting any work done right now. Robert posted using a mark 3 laser gun, and a pillow.
  8. Robert_1967

Are you or anyone you run with going to post more pictures of your rigs this year when the show comes down???? For some reason I always liked looking at y'all rigs when there is snow all over the place, and snow rammed in to the rims and front axle. Robert posted with a ds-90 mic, and a...
  9. Robert_1967

Dang that is nice, now do a SAS with full length axles, and trim the fenders out, also do a triangulated four link with those nitro shocks to hold it up. oh and don't forget the cage and rub rails, also be sure to post a link to the build. Robert sent with a can of Pop Corn, and frozen...
  10. Robert_1967

Woodys BII build-ish

yep, that's the same reason everyone (just about) use's cheby motors, and "Horsepower TV" builds mostly cheby. the after market is nuts for them, and they are super cheap. I would love to see a really good BII build on TV with a really high budget. Robert
  11. Robert_1967

Woodys BII build-ish

I was watching "Extreme 4X4" today, they are getting ready to do ANOTHER heep, I think he needs to do a couple Rangers, Bronco II's, and Explorers, and get off the heeps for a while. Sorry for the rant, I'll go home now. Robert posted with a Ranger steering wheel, and one broken rim.
  12. Robert_1967

Woodys BII build-ish

Your mag-lite location might be a bad idea, one good bump and that thing will fall on you. I have had several come out of their holders after hitting a bump, and I was just driving a 18 wheeler down the road. Robert posted with a Playboy book, and a glass of blue wine.
  13. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

HF isn't that bad, it has a life time warranty, just like craftman. Robert sent with my rooted RCA tv and a glass of carrot juice.
  14. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

better then butt low. Robert posted with a caramel apple and a jug of black berries.
  15. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

I thought your bumper side came all the way back on the side of the fender ?!? Robert posted with a tip: you can only advance a (raid) quest while in a raid group.
  16. Robert_1967

Is it just me, or are your tires on backwards?!?!, I thought the tread pattern was suppose to turn the other way. wish I had show like that here in East Tennessee. Robert posted with a cheetos covered finger tip.
  17. Robert_1967

1984 Bronco II build

get a photobucket account, makes it a lot easier to post pictures. Robert sent with a candy cane, and peanuts.
  18. Robert_1967

1988 BII Build

Looking Nice. Robert sent with a broking dream and 5 dollars.
  19. Robert_1967

My Bronco 2

Good Lord, how you going to fix that?!? Robert posted using a 25 mega watt laser and a stick of gum.
  20. Robert_1967

1988 BII Build

I know what you mean, I need a set of 235/75/15's and they are getting hard to find at a decent price, everyone thinks those sizes are worth their weight in gold, even the the home made drag slicks are priced too high. Robert posted with monkey dung.