•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Boggin

question about donor 4.0 rigs

i want a 4.0 in my b2, so ill start with the specs of her. 1989 manual trans manual tcase manual windows manual locks no a/c no cruise so she is as bare bones as it gets. now my question is, the most common 4.0 donor to find around here is an explorer (versus a ranger). and pretty much every...
  2. Boggin

pics of 6" lift and 33s wanted

as the title says, i am ready to buy a 6" lift from a member here and i have the 33" daytona m/ts to go on it but before i seal the deal id like to see some pics of other b2s like it, seems like the common lift/tire combo
  3. Boggin

1989 FX4 BII, resto-mod project

the FX4 Bronco II project. this is my 1989 BII that i had payed for a couple days but just got it delivered the 5 hr trip last night (jan 14th) its a 2.9 with 5spd and manual tcase and buckets and everything is original, i bought it from the original owner and it has 140,000 kms which is...
  4. Boggin

4" lift and 31s pic request

im looking for pics of a BII with 4"lift an 31s, preferably 2nd gen but don't really matter. Thanks
  5. Boggin

Back in the BII world!!!

Ive been looking for a BII for a while now, specificly a 5spd. found this one on my local classifieds for $1,750. its completely original, 1 owner, heres the stats: M5OD 5 speed buckets/ center console spare tire carrier with tire cover with the BRONCO II script original running boards mint...
  6. Boggin

efi 5.0 with 2.9 harness

would this work? if so, my brother has a spare efi 5.0 high output laying around..
  7. Boggin

starts, then dies

so im looking at an 86 with a 2.9, the owner tried to get it going yesterday, and she went first click, and she has been sitting for close to a year, maybe longer, and as he was unhooking the booster cables, he moved his current truck back out of the way to drive the ranger, and as he got back...
  8. Boggin

re-attaching my BII roof, help

i really really, really regret chopping off my b2, i feel like ive betrayed fords fine work on her, so if anybody has any opinions? i was thinking stick it back in place, weld some brackets across the roof on the inside which will be covered, and maybe the same for the rear post, and maybe on...
  9. Boggin

how to disconnect passenger TTB axle shaft??

hey guys i bust my outside passenger front shaft, i got it out and i want to take out the inner part of the shaft that goes from the diff to the outer shaft, and i was wondering how i get it out? if the only way is to disconnect the ujoint then how do i go about doing that? thanks guys
  10. Boggin

Choptop/Roll bars

so i got a ranger with a set of roll bars, and ive been thinking maybe i shuold chop the top off my b2 and throw the roll bars in her, the roll bars do have lights on them, so maybe i will do that and leave rear seats i really dont know what to do, Danger06 told me to do it, but not sure anyways...
  11. Boggin

all lincoln lockers

hey guys i am really looking in to weldin my rear and only jus found out today what a lincoln locker was. so if anybody with a lincoln locker reads this can you please post some pictures and all info you got on it? id appreciate it a lot thanks alot
  12. Boggin

BII ineterior thread

if you got some upgraded interior post pics so guys with stock interior{guilty} can get some ideas on how to make their truck look cool on the inside to. i was thinking of taking out my front seats, cutting the carpet out of the front and leave it in the back, and then put some RockerGuard or...
  13. Boggin

on my door tag by axle it says '44', what does this mean? i looked in tech library and couldnt find anything so id appreciate some help thanks
  14. Boggin

hatch wont open

you know that B2 faulty where the rear bumper is up too high so the hatch wont open? i hate it. i got a complete front end in there and i took it out a long time ago and re-assembled it and went to put it back in this morning and had a hell of a time.. first i put the pry bar in there and...
  15. Boggin

How U-Joints Work ?

Not sure if theyre the same as on a ranger, so I figured Id put it here, anyways, Im getting a Bronco, The U-Joint is gone on the front drivers side, I done research and studied them, Jim's got a really good article in the Tech library about them, but I wanna know about them, like are they...
  16. Boggin

Awesome!!

thanks mods! this rocks!
  17. Boggin

What did you do to your B2?

So, Im getting a BII soon, and wondering about any ideas that you've comr up with, exampe: I really like what CopyKat done to his headlights, me made a round molding type thing, I was thinking about that, so tell us what you've done/doing!
  18. Boggin

Im lookin at a BII, what should I look for?

so yeah im back and I am looking at a BII, I asked him what year it is and he said he didnt know, but it got a grill like mine so i know its a gen. 1, also I asked him if it was carb'd or EFI, that way if he says its carb'd, thank i know it will be 84-85, but if its EFI, it will be an 86-88...