•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. N

Spare tire lock removal. No Key

Hey guys I need help. My 89 B2 has a lock on the spare tire lugs. It seams to use a door key blank. Just none of my keys unlocks it. I am probably the 10th owner so I haven't a clue where the original key is. An pointers on getting it off? Least destructive method possible.
  2. N

NEED HELP with removing 02 sensor

02 sensor is very tight space. I have an 89 b2 Auto 4wd. Having trouble trying to remove 02 sensor. Not much room to work, cannot really get any tools on it, trans and exhaust in the way. What was Ford thinking??? What is the correct procedure/tools needed? Thanks
  3. N

One wire away! Broncos almost together.

Sometimes its best to just take a step back, go over the whole truck with a fine tooth comb and make a checkoff list of everything that needs done on the vehicle along with a list of parts needed to get it done. then start attacking the list and check off what is gotten and accomplished. Btw...
  4. N

Battery not charging.

I've recently found that my charging system is not working properly on my 89 bronco II. The previous owner said the alternator was new but I had it tested anyway at local AutoZone good. I then tested continuity and voltage for power at alternator BK/OR and YL/WH wires. Good also. I cleaned and...
  5. N

2.3L SWAP broncoll

Anything concrete on this swap yet? Looking to do this swap as well. I know dieselboy did this swap a few years ago. I posted in his old thread with no response. The big question is really what's needed to get the engine in mounted(custom mounts? Off the shelf mounts?)
  6. N

1990 Bronco ii restore/build

Any updates on your bII?
  7. N

What shocks? late 1989 B2

I have a B2, 6/89 build date. Parts counter morons cant seem to get the right application shocks. I guess there was a Change early in the model year. Does the mean i use shocks for a 1990 year?