•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

Thanks to all the members

TRS is a great site.
  2. J

M5OD Sloppy Shifter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M5R1-M5R2-Shifter-Repair-Kit-Ford-Ranger-Explorer-Sport-/360228264578?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item53df471a82#ht_970wt_698
  3. J

seeking 2.9l to 4.0 4x4 manual swap help and electrical guidance

I have a EVTM for a 91 explorer and a 89 bronco II
  4. J

to all you sas guys

Pm this guy he probably has everything u need. 1badexplorer
  5. J

86 ecu vs 88 ecu

I have an 86 supercab 2.9 auto with ac.I want to change the auto out for a 5 speed.I have a 88 bronco II with 2.9 5 speed no ac.I am going to use the 5 speed and pedals out of the bronco.My question is can i use the ecu from the bronco in the ranger with no problems? I have switched over several...
  6. J

92 explorer best aftermarket clutch?

I went ahead and bought a spec stage 3+.Hope its worth the money.lol
  7. J

92 explorer best aftermarket clutch?

I am swapping in my mod 5 speed and want to know what clutch.I am swapping in dana 60's and will be running 46 baja claws ( mud rig).I am looking at a cenerforce stage 2 or a spec stage 2.Anyone have any input on these clutches?I don't think a luk or stock replacement clutch will last very...
  8. J

Does anyone sell steering column extensions???

Summit Racing has them.
  9. J

anyone running a DD doubler in their bronco II ?

I have a 86 bronco II with 4.0 and 5 speed.I was thinking of buying Duffys doubler for myself for christmas.My bronco has a skyjacker 6 inch class two lift with 4.56"s and a rear detroit locker.I just wonder if it will make the rear driveshaft have to much angle?I plan on running 33's.Anyone...
  10. J

explorer life expectancy

I have a 93 explorer with 312895 miles.One clutch and one starter thats all.Still drive it as a DD.Body has no rust and gets great gas mileage.
  11. J

93 explorer lift

You dont have to extend any brake ines with a 4".I have two explorers with 4" body lifts.I used the steering extender from a 3" lift for both of them and machined my own shifter ext.But you can get away with a shifter ext from a 3" if you want.I just had time and machines where I work to make my...
  12. J

body mount bushings

they dont come with the inserts.
  13. J

body mount bushings

The poly ones don't come with the steel inserts.Have to reuse your old hardware.
  14. J

body mount bushings

Its crazy the rest of the bushing look brand new.Even the front ones as they usually are the rusted to shit ones.The rear ones are shot to hell.Going to try taking the ones off my parts explorer first.If that dosent work LMC.And damn their high as hell.$$$
  15. J

body mount bushings

Started the body lift on my 93 explorer today.The two rear body mount bushings are shot.I plan on going to the junk yard tomorrow to try and find two good ones.How is the best way to get them apart?Screw a longer bolt into the bushing and hammer it till the bottom parts comes off?Just didn't...
  16. J

EX dash gauge for battery issue

How much does the gauge move?Its normal for it to move some.I have four explores and all of them do it.The gauge moves a little everytime you roll the window up or down.Power window motors draw quite a lot of power.
  17. J

What to do with aging explorer

I have a 1993 with 312,896 miles.Still going strong.With proper care they last forever.
  18. J

What clutch for 39's or bigger?

What clutch do you guys recommend?Its a 1992 explorer with 5.13's and a 5 speed and I am putting 39.5 Iroks now but maybe bigger in the coming months.I have used a centerforce II in the past,didn't know if there was anything as good but cheaper.Just wondered what everyone here is using for...
  19. J

My 88 bronco II build

Pm sent