•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. dusto2

taurus fan install

Not tryin to bust balls or anything but is that speaker wire to run the fan, might want to run something a little heavier in the wire gauge for that.
  2. dusto2

fuel pump rely location?

what year is your b2
  3. dusto2

How much should an alignamet on TTB cost?

i had already put the adjusting bushing in to save that cost and they mounted 2 tires and align for 65 bucks
  4. dusto2

TTB modification

i wouldnt recommend the zimmerman mode but look for Copykat stuff
  5. dusto2

2.9 liter accessory locations

alternator goes on the passenger side of the block, power steering is on the driverside lower section and the ac is on top of that, i can get you some pics later but i am sure someone will beat me before i get off work later, let me know if ya have any questions
  6. dusto2

Bronco Rear Glass

nope sorry buddy i asked this one before, they dont fit
  7. dusto2

Hatch struts.

nicely done that works
  8. dusto2

replacing spindle bearings

the 4 prong hub socket any auto parts store should have, and for the other tool, what i did was just remove the spindle snout and tapped it out the back with a long screwdriver, and tapped the new one in with a similar size socket and then greased it up and put it back together
  9. dusto2

Chevy 63" leaf springs in a bronco II

hey not to tread jack or something but i have been thinkin about this too and was checkin out this thread http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71289 and have thought this might be a good option so you dont have to mess with the body mount just throwing this one out there for ya
  10. dusto2

WHAT!?! could it be stolen?

i wouldnt touch it with a 30ft poll, could be stolen, could be a lot of things, but if you get caught with it being stolen its your ass
  11. dusto2

stacked body lifts? BII

looks like a body lift block and a body bushing to me
  12. dusto2

Quick Q about the Mitsubishi 5 speed

you remove the side plug and fill the trans till in pours out the side of the plug, reinstall the plug when it is just dripping out the side, its just like filling the diff, takes about2 to 3 quarts iirc
  13. dusto2

where to mount hi-lift on B2

you said you had a 37" mounted to the stock rack, looks like you beefed it up a little what speacial did you do for it just curious
  14. dusto2

auto to manual transfer.

yup pretty much then cut a hole for the shifter to go through the floor
  15. dusto2

I got the blues

his link to the build is at the bottom near his sig, and oh ya i am interest in rear fenders for mine
  16. dusto2

64 chevy springs on explorer

looks good any better pics of what you did for the front mount just curious
  17. dusto2

Ahhh somethings not right!!

you must be new huh, he has had those round lights forever, only thing i see is the hood and different tires
  18. dusto2

BII hood will not open

you should be able to reach the bolts for the latch it self with a swival through the grill its a 8mm then just lift the hood up
  19. dusto2

Pros & Cons of installing a Body Lift on an offroad 4x4 truck

con it can ad in pushing a body mount through your floor if you get real hard on the truck
  20. dusto2

2" drop hanger for B2's

it would if it were all stock, but in copykats case with them being extended down and his set up it will lift a little