•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 88B2EB

Why Moved?

I was surprised and frustrated to find my thread has been moved as well. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136790 Some time ago I made the decision to limit my TRS involvement to the BroncoIICorral. I found there were far too many threads where new members were asking...
  2. 88B2EB

Gotta drop the tank on my 86 B2 need help!

Richard, Other than your connections being in different locations the connectors themselves appear to be identical to the stock setup. Just to thow in my 02 cents I opted to drop the tank rather than cut the body pan and it wasn't overly difficult.
  3. 88B2EB

New to BII

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your recent BII acquisition! They're great little trucks. I've got a set of used Bronco II XLT badges that look almost new and a box of new Ford oval emblems. PM me if interested.
  4. 88B2EB

Picking up my next B2 Project

Welcome to the forum from another Michigan guy.:icon_thumby: Looks like you have a good clean Bronco to start with. I was surprised you found so little rust, especially with Michigan roads being what they are. Usually when somebody paints the bottom black like yours is they're trying to hide...
  5. 88B2EB

interior changes . . .

Well in that case keep up the good work man. You will have to post some pictures of it all finished up, especially of that tailgate:icon_thumby:
  6. 88B2EB

interior changes . . .

Yep, Is that one yours? There's one on Ebay right now with that color scheme. Somebody did an awesome job on the paintwork...
  7. 88B2EB

interior changes . . .

You mean I nailed it? :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Sounds like it's gonna be sweeeet!
  8. 88B2EB

interior changes . . .

A B2 could look really good with a white roof - sort of a throwback to early bronco's. Maybe even with an orange base for a Bill Stroppe Baja replica?:icon_idea: Your paint booth is better than mine.
  9. 88B2EB

interior changes . . .

Looking good Pete:icon_thumby: What's next for the little Bronco?
  10. 88B2EB

just gloating a bit . . . .

Well darn Pete that floor looks brand new. Don't worry I'm sure you will find some rust to fix if you keep looking. Don't give up yet buddy.
  11. 88B2EB

Bronco II Dually?

A dually B2?! Are you starting a bariatric taxi service or something? I imagine if you're doing it purely for the wow factor it might be pretty cool. Having just done body work in that area of my B2 I would be concerned about reworking the wheelwells to accept the extra tires, unless that new...
  12. 88B2EB

v2 Bronco 2 build

How's the build comin?
  13. 88B2EB

Loud Bang and then Death...

That's rough man, and a rainy morning too by the looks of it. Nice looking B2.
  14. 88B2EB

Redneck ways to fix a oil leak?!

Had a buddy with an '88 that had the same problem. He tried everything, including an entire tube of silicone, and was still putting in a quart a week. That's when you start talking in terms of oil mileage. From the responses it sounds like taking the engine back out might be the only sure...
  15. 88B2EB

Shift Boot

Fairly certain I have a good stock shift boot. PM if interested.
  16. 88B2EB

85 B2 windshield

Totally agree with the above. I'll try most anything myself but don't ever want to do a windshield again. It's well worth the $100 labor to have a professional do it.
  17. 88B2EB

Post your Bronco II's audio set-up here!

Now Fonz I thought you told us this wasn't gonna be another project vehicle :) The stock setup is pretty weak. Just upgrading the cd deck made a huge difference in sound quality for me. That's with stock speakers plus the premium speaker/amp factory option that you mentioned you already have...
  18. 88B2EB

I bought a Bronco II!

You got a great deal for sure. Check out my build thread. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128403 We have the same truck :headbang:
  19. 88B2EB

Josh's Bronco II Body Restoration Thread

I bought the Bronco back in March to replace my '94 Ranger. It's got quite a few less miles and more importantly a back seat for my kids. I've always liked the first gen's and this particular year carries an added attachment for me as my first vehicle was an '88 Ranger. Had some good times in...
  20. 88B2EB

DIY Bodywork/Painting - Would you recommend it?

Jim, I read through your thread a couple times already and it was really helpful. A few of you mentioned practicing on a scrap panel. That sounds like great advice and since I have new fenders for the bronco I'll plan to use one of the old ones for practice. Sounds like it's time to start a...