•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. A

4wd problems AGAIN!!! HELP

My first problem with my 88 bronco ii push button 4wd was the rubber bushing in the shift motor. That fixed it for a while then my shift control module went bad so I replaced it with one that I got from a junkyard. After that my 4wd worked fine for probably 6 months and all the sudden it doesn't...
  2. A

bronco ii seat repair

I am trying to repair my driver seat in my bronco ii and I can't seem to figure out how to take the seat shell of the back rest? If anybody has any hints or pictures to help they sure would be appreciated! Thanks
  3. A

New 4x4 module finally!

I finally got a 4x4 control module today from a 1992 bronco. I have a 1988 bronco ii. I plugged it all in and it passed the light test. So I tried to engage four wheel drive and it went into 4 high and 4 low, and it fixed my indicator light for 4 high. Later I tried it out and when I tried to...
  4. A

bronco vs bronco ii

Does the big bronco use the same push button 4x4 control module as a bronco ii?
  5. A

4x4 control module

I have a 1988 bronco ii with the shift on the fly four wheel drive and I am trying to find 4x4 control module. I was wandering what different vehicles and years have the same control module? Thanks
  6. A

Automatic Four Wheel Drive Control Module

Has anybody replaced the automatic four wheel drive control module in their bronco ii?
  7. A

(HELP) 1988 bronco II shift auto four wheel drive problem

Thanks for your response! All of the connections at the transfer case are good. A few days ago I tried the 4x4 control module test and I got the constant red light (no blinking). Could it be a bad control module? Everything else works fine except for the one indicator light.
  8. A

(HELP) 1988 bronco II shift auto four wheel drive problem

I am new to this forum. I just purchased my bronco II a few months ago. Everything has been going great until the other day I had it out on the ranch and I used the four wheel drive quite a bit (both 4 high and 4 low). At some point I was shifting from from 2 wheel to 4 high and noticed that the...