•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. E

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

Looking good Maurice, but I knew what it looked like ;-)
  2. E

Explorer heater problem

is the truck warming up to the proper temp? If it isn't, your problem is the t-stat is sticking open.
  3. E

If I....

If you plan on off roading, then yes you will need new shocks. NO matter what you will need an alignment.
  4. E

Anyone want to build me a 2.9 to 4.0 wiring harness?

I am going to be swapping in a 4.0 into my Bronco II. I can do wiring, but it would be nice if someone wanted to build me one for a price of course.
  5. E

Speedo Correction on a Bronco II.

I need to get my speedo correct on my Bronco II. According to the article in the Tech Library, I had a 19 tooth gear. I did the math and it came up to a 21 tooth gear. I installed a red 21 tooth gear and now my speedo reads 10 mph fast. Did I install the correct gear? What would I need to get...
  6. E

Question:

Yes.
  7. E

No heat in explorer

Did you check to make sure the heater hoses are free flowing? Did you check the thermostat?
  8. E

:drool:

I would buy one of those Bronco's in a heart beat!
  9. E

No heat in explorer

Check the thermostat. If it fails, it fails open and it will not warm the engine up; thus not letting the antifreeze going into the heater core to be hot.
  10. E

Who's Bronco II was this?

I don't know but it is BAD ASS!!
  11. E

Got the new body off.

That is cool.
  12. E

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Your getting pretty good at building bumpers.
  13. E

tranny swap from 88 BII to 92 BII

That is because a mid changed it.
  14. E

driveshaft

Maurice got a flange that fit a 1310 u-joint, but had the bolt pattern of the Explorer rear end flange. I think he paid $25 from a drive line shop.
  15. E

tranny swap from 88 BII to 92 BII

Since '90 was the last year for a Bronco II, are you sure it is a Bronco II it is going into? In the '88 Bronco II's the transmissions are the same length since in '88 they got the FM-146 in place of the FM-145.
  16. E

annyoing tick tick tick

You need to replace the oil pump, it isn't pumping enough oil to the lifters.
  17. E

BII Body Protection

A set of rock sliders would look good on a lifted Bronco II.
  18. E

Gen I Explorer with Gen I Ranger/B2 sheetmetal

That would look awesome! I would love to see that. The hardest part would be getting the body lines to match.
  19. E

BII Body Protection

Lets see what you have done to your Bronco II for body protection (ie: skid plates, rock sliders, cages, etc.)
  20. E

B2 removable side windows

If you can find it again, see if the owner will sell it. I will drive down there and buy it.