•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. T

tanny question

How do i tell if i have the A4LD transmission? Its A 1990 bronco ii Eddie Bauer Edition 2.9L automatic transmission if that helps.
  2. T

important roof basket questions

on a 1990 bii for a roof basket with lights intigrated is 68" front to back 42" side to side and 6 or 7 inches tall too big it looks like much like this one \
  3. T

Radius Arm Drop Bracket

My dad took his 3 1/2 inch suspension lift kit off his xj and said that i could have it if i could make it work. So i get add a leaf's for the back and the shocks and front springs and sway bars. So i was wondering if anyone had made their own radius arm drop bracket. And if so what do i need...
  4. T

rock slider questions

Ok almost done worth my final project in shop then I get to move on to my rock sliders ok and I have a few questions. Will 2x2 square tubing be strong enough for the main part where rocks willbe sliding on? And number two how talk and wide is the frame I would check my self but we have 2 foot of...
  5. T

bronco turned into trailer?

Well a while back i saw somewhere on the internet i dont know if it was this site but i saw a bronco and a ranger pieced together to make a camper trailer. They took the back half of a bronco ii and the back part of an extended cab ranger the back sliding glass and 2 windows on the side and...
  6. T

interior mods

1st off on my bronco the arm rest broke all the way off like no replacing it without the whole console so what i thought about doing was taking and replacing it with a jeep Cherokee / xj center console anyone done this or something similar is it simple hard whats up with it and what do you think...
  7. T

4wd modual

has anyone done a tasteful swap from the electronic push button 4wd to a manual lever to change it?
  8. T

Just a thought

well around here in northwest indiana we have mud and slop holes where they are about 3 or 4 foot deep and i think that i may want to put a snorkel on the truck BUT i dont want to cut a hole in the fender and i want to know if anyone has done it without cutting a hole in the fender thanks
  9. T

Kenns 1987 bronco 2 build

You could take the first and second gen explorer springs shocks and leafs to be able to fit 30 inch tires and if you trim the fenders you could get 32s in there if you dont think you should go with a body lift
  10. T

building a body lift in shop class

Well, i am thinking about making a body lift in shop class so i can spend the money on either a suspension lift or tires and i need some info. 1 if i do a 3 inch lift how long do the bolts need to be probably 3 3/4 inch right? if some one could give me the exact details of a factory lift kit...
  11. T

Kenns 1987 bronco 2 build

personally if i were going to do a 4.0 swap i would go with AT LEAST a 4 inch lift but thats just me idk
  12. T

'88 Bronco II Build Thread

i love both the first and the second gen b 2 and man that is really similar to what i want to do to mine probly 2 inch body lift and 6 inch suspension b4 its done but idk 4.0 doubler 4.10s
  13. T

brush guard

Hey can some of you guys with the second gen bronco ii or ranger post pics of your brush guard and rear bumper i am thinking of making a front bumper in shop class or a brush guard to go with it once i am done not a tube bumper tho
  14. T

b2 bumper drop brackets

Just did a 3 inch body lift and i need to get rid of that horrid gap between the body and the bumper i was wondering wether i could make my own bumper drop brackets or should i just suck it up and go out and buy them Note: i plan on doing a 4 inch suspension lift so i can run 35s if that...
  15. T

Tires lift and regearing

Well here is the deal I'm the long run I want to be able to run 35's and here is what I plan to due I am getting a 3 inch body lift and a full 4 inch suspension lift with new shocks and spring front and back and am going to regear it in the back and front I have a few things I need to know...
  16. T

Rear side windows

Hey its Tyler i am 15 almost 16 and i just got my bronco ii from my grandpa its a Tennessee truck. Well here is my predicament 2 things 1 the roof paint is peeling away and surface rust NO BIG DEAL :icon_thumby: and NUMBER 2 the 2 big windows on the drivers and passengers side the weather...