•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. T

tanny question

How do i tell if i have the A4LD transmission? Its A 1990 bronco ii Eddie Bauer Edition 2.9L automatic transmission if that helps.
  2. T

important roof basket questions

on a 1990 bii for a roof basket with lights intigrated is 68" front to back 42" side to side and 6 or 7 inches tall too big it looks like much like this one \
  3. T

Radius Arm Drop Bracket

My dad took his 3 1/2 inch suspension lift kit off his xj and said that i could have it if i could make it work. So i get add a leaf's for the back and the shocks and front springs and sway bars. So i was wondering if anyone had made their own radius arm drop bracket. And if so what do i need...
  4. T

rock slider questions

Ok almost done worth my final project in shop then I get to move on to my rock sliders ok and I have a few questions. Will 2x2 square tubing be strong enough for the main part where rocks willbe sliding on? And number two how talk and wide is the frame I would check my self but we have 2 foot of...
  5. T

bronco turned into trailer?

Well a while back i saw somewhere on the internet i dont know if it was this site but i saw a bronco and a ranger pieced together to make a camper trailer. They took the back half of a bronco ii and the back part of an extended cab ranger the back sliding glass and 2 windows on the side and...
  6. T

interior mods

1st off on my bronco the arm rest broke all the way off like no replacing it without the whole console so what i thought about doing was taking and replacing it with a jeep Cherokee / xj center console anyone done this or something similar is it simple hard whats up with it and what do you think...
  7. T

4wd modual

has anyone done a tasteful swap from the electronic push button 4wd to a manual lever to change it?
  8. T

Just a thought

well around here in northwest indiana we have mud and slop holes where they are about 3 or 4 foot deep and i think that i may want to put a snorkel on the truck BUT i dont want to cut a hole in the fender and i want to know if anyone has done it without cutting a hole in the fender thanks
  9. T

building a body lift in shop class

Well, i am thinking about making a body lift in shop class so i can spend the money on either a suspension lift or tires and i need some info. 1 if i do a 3 inch lift how long do the bolts need to be probably 3 3/4 inch right? if some one could give me the exact details of a factory lift kit...
  10. T

brush guard

Hey can some of you guys with the second gen bronco ii or ranger post pics of your brush guard and rear bumper i am thinking of making a front bumper in shop class or a brush guard to go with it once i am done not a tube bumper tho
  11. T

b2 bumper drop brackets

Just did a 3 inch body lift and i need to get rid of that horrid gap between the body and the bumper i was wondering wether i could make my own bumper drop brackets or should i just suck it up and go out and buy them Note: i plan on doing a 4 inch suspension lift so i can run 35s if that...
  12. T

Tires lift and regearing

Well here is the deal I'm the long run I want to be able to run 35's and here is what I plan to due I am getting a 3 inch body lift and a full 4 inch suspension lift with new shocks and spring front and back and am going to regear it in the back and front I have a few things I need to know...
  13. T

Rear side windows

Hey its Tyler i am 15 almost 16 and i just got my bronco ii from my grandpa its a Tennessee truck. Well here is my predicament 2 things 1 the roof paint is peeling away and surface rust NO BIG DEAL :icon_thumby: and NUMBER 2 the 2 big windows on the drivers and passengers side the weather...