•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

3.8 swap?

PetesPonies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
Its far from wort the effort of installing a FI system. My Bronco, although I like it, is way down on the list as far as time given it as a project. In no way would I sacrifice another car of mine so I could do a FI install. I would rather do something else to one of my other vehicles. I have a 302HO on a stand I could install and may someday. But just looking at other options.

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
On an already carbed truck, I agree, not worth the effort of FI unless that is your goal for the project. That's why you should fill in your details. Most of us have this assumption in the back of our heads that almost everything is FI, unless we see that it isn't.

PetesPonies

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Bronco II
I've done FI conversions, its just I have visions for the vehicles I do, and FI isn't on the Bronco list. I'd like to do a FI conversion on a 60-63 Falcon or a 57-60 F100 . . . . . something like that :) Anyway here's a few pics of my Bronco . . its not done and just sits most of the time. If you look at the site, you'll see some of my other stuff an some customer vehicles as well.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/listing/user/petesponies

Last edited: