•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

Fusion

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Say... those look vaguely familiar ! :secret: lol

They look good on there ! Glad ya finally got a set man. I know you will enjoy them far more than I would have and it was worth it to see the look on your face today ! :)

Thanks for posting the pics ! I'll have to post a KC pic soon...hehe. Was thinking the bright yellow covers will match the bright yellow suspension parts. :icon_idea:

Fusion

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Dunno how I missed that sexy yellow Optima battery the first go around... lol. I'm observant though. I just noticed today that my Ranger has disc brakes on the back.... :blush: Yes kiddies.. I AM a few fries shy of a Happy Meal it seems. hehe

Blades24

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Maurice, that thing is crazy lol, I have never seen anything quite like it. The base resembles your Carr bar too, nice mod!

Fusion

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Oh.. was wondering... how'd the hole for the ginormous cable work out?

mjonesjr

I dance with the Devil...
Firefighter
Reaction score
Maurice, that thing is crazy lol, I have never seen anything quite like it. The base resembles your Carr bar too, nice mod!
The base is the CARR bar.

Fusion said:
Oh.. was wondering... how'd the hole for the ginormous cable work out?
I think I am going to have to drill the top. I really don't want to, but that is the only way I can think of doing it.

mjonesjr

Firefighter
Reaction score
It was priceless since they don't make them anymore.

Blades24

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Cool, I was thinking that was the case. Keep it up bud, this project is coming together, and quick!

mjonesjr

Firefighter
Reaction score
I got my spare tire carrier and spare tire mounted last night. Here are those pictures:

Here is my new PowerMaster 200A alternator. The testing tag on this says it makes 140A at 1,200 rpm and 200A at 4,000 rpm. It powers ALL the lights without question. As you can see in the pictures, I had to make an upper bracket extention. The case is larger so the mounting ear was moved to the top. I ran 2AWG power wire to the battery side of the starter soleinoid. At idel she produces 14.65v.

I got the relay's and the wiring done for the light bar. This center console makes a nice little electrical box. I supplied the aux fuse block with a 150A circuit breaker.

I got the TrailBlazer wiring into the cab the best way I knew how without cutting a hold in the cab. It doesn't look bad IMO.

Here is some random pictures I took after I was done today. This was in the side yard of my house.

This is the cover that came with all the TrailBlazer light bars. I think it looks good on and off. I will probably leave it off until I go to a show.

I will post up some pictures later tonight or tomorrow with the lights on at night.

Fusion

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Woohoo. Thanks for the pics. I saved a few of them. Nice work !

Boggin

Reaction score
Dude You Offically Have The Best Truck On TRS, The Best Truck On The Planet In My Honest To God Opinion

Boggin

Reaction score
no way, im serious..Im in love :)...but out of all the trucks ive seen in person and jus on the net, yours is by far the best.. I got to get me one :icon_thumby:

Boggin

Reaction score
Of course it wont be as good as yours tho..ahah :D.. BTW, My 300th Post was talkin about your truck... you should feel priveliged ..lol J/J

Boggin

Reaction score
BTW, Can you look at my new thread "ok, got to thinking", and tell me wat ya think..