•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Blu Rhino (gf named her)

kris97ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
4 litre and 4.2 litre
I got tired of beIng confused so now if I don't have black wire I wrap it in electrcal tape haha

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
WOOOT I took her for a little test drive today....got a few flex pix...shes not road ready by no means...but I just had to give myself a little boost and play with her!!

chrwilkins30

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
when did skyjacker change the look of their radius arms. I like the old ones better!

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
ITs been a while and I have been workin on other projects, the raptor 700 mainly. But i just picked up a 302 hooked up to an AOD for 200 bones, the tranny will prob be up for sale soon, gotta do a lil research to see what i want to ask for it. Im goin with a 5 speed for the swap. The fenders are in process of being trimmed, gonna wait on the plasma cutter to arrive b4 I finish em. I have the 35's courser MT's waiting to put on after I pull it outa the garage.

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Yay Dash paneling is in, now to wait on the circle guide for the plasma cutter and I can get it cut out and installed!!
Motor is pretty much back in and new fuel sending unit is also awaiting installation.

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! Woot I just started her up and she runs again!!! no more smoke and runs awesome. Now to finish the wiring, dash, fuel tank, interior, tires, heater....dang I still have a ton to do on this beast!!

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
So Im going to pick her up from the shop today. I got the alignment done and exhaust put on. I also did the herculining on the inside and bottom few inches all the way around the outside. The flairs are installed and dash as well. Illl take some pictures when I get it back. Shes pretty much finished and almost ready to put back on the road!! WOOT. I gotta get power to the wipers still. Im hoping that thats the last thing before registration and inspection, followed by mudding!!!! Pix will follow.

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
So heres some pix. it was a little late so I will have to snap more tomorrow and maybe a video.

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
That thing sounds really good with the cams, kinda makes me wish they made them for my engine

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
ok heres the pix.

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
what ya gonna do about steering? leave it w/ that jacked up y-link factory junk?
and... i hope the sun don't shine on your dash to much... lol

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
I bought the longer drop arm from skyjacker. its still a little short, but the alignment is good and I haven had any steering issues yet. But now she is down again, the clutch is leaking somewhere, Im gonna replace all the hydraulics, lines both master and slave cylinder. I also need a new battery. It fell out of the tray and the alternator cooling fins cut a nice hole in the side of it....yay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCpkLh1Lku8

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Well its been forever since i have been able to work on the Mini Bronc. I am now getting back into it in a major way! Bought a donor f-250 running for $500. I am going to swap the entire running gear (front/rear axles motor and hopefully the trans and tcase (not sure what they are yet.)

Its a crappy picture but its the Dana 44 TTB front axle.

And a good Ole running 351!!!

H311RzR

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
So Ive done some research and taken the front clip off of the donor. I have a dana 44HD TTB front axle Ford/Sterling 10.25 full floating rear with 4.10 gears. The NP208F transfer case hooked up to a C6 transmission!! A running 351W and plenty of leftover parts to pay for it all!!!

Current plans are to swap the entire system over to the bronco, leave the axles full width, run it till it breaks! I will take lots of pix and keep yall updated as I continue.
The front axle is gonna get swapped to coil spring set up and im not sure how im going to mount it yet.... Move the b2 mounts or shorten the passenger drive shaft.

036speed

02/2013 OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Great looking B2. I voted for ya

I am looking forward to the 3/4 ton swap project!

I recently picked up the drivetrain (engine/trans/case) from a 79 bronco for my '90 Ranger. Not sure how I am going to proceed with it yet...

rusty7983

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
It looks great. I hope to do some "upgrades" to my old Bronco too. I have a 4" rough country sitting on the floor in my garage. I can't wait!! I like the sound of your flowmaster. I too need to do that!!