•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

My Poor B2!!! Needs a complete transplant

The Slider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
does anyone know of someone in Texas, that has a GOOD used 2.9 and A4LD, maybe one that has been rolled or wrecked?

The people who Built my new engine did a crappy job, the people who installed it never put transmission fluid in and burned up my transmission. so i need BOTH an engine and Transmission! I'm not dealing with the engine people anymore. im just gunna eat my 2K sit in a corner and cry in my beer. Im gunna park the Bronco until i find something. but any one who might be able to locate a GOOD tranny and engine, i should wwould appreciate it!

Chaz.

BlackBII

Cheaf of Grammor Poleace
Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I'd take it back to the idiot that did the job and plead your case. No sense in losing 2K.

:annoyed:

The Slider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
I'd take it back to the idiot that did the job and plead your case. No sense in losing 2K.

:annoyed:
I have no compression in 3 of the cylinders, the builder just wants to do something with the valves to make it work. but that just masking the problem.. I dont wanna deal with that guy! It was a NEW shop, and now im seeing alot of complaints about them. ide rather just avoid them and start fron scratch.

retep88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1989
Vehicle
Ford/Ford
Engine Size
5.4L
atleast try to get your money back. If they are really bad, you might try complaining the ASE to revoke any kind of certification that they have.

country0001

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
atleast try to get your money back. If they are really bad, you might try complaining the ASE to revoke any kind of certification that they have.
+1. Plus call the Better Business Bureau and get them on him. Better yet, call ur local tv station and get them on him. He'll do all sorts of things to stay off tv.:headbang:

mini274

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
serious do it trust me i worked at a shop that did that to people... after 2 months of it i complained lost my job but after that the shop didnt quite get enough business.. if you dont do it your just letting them screw other people who might need 2k... its not a fact of not wanting to deal with them its a fact of not letting them get away with 2k thats not rightfully theirs.. sorry for the rant but sometimes its better with confrontation rather than sit in the corner not doing a thing to actually help you or other people out... cause after they do it once they think its ok to do a half ass job on everything... thats why IF i take my truck to a shop i test drive it and check everything over twice before i pay cause some people will try anything to make a buck... do it for yourself and other people who may have the same problem with the same attitude it only takes one... it will be easier on you and others in the long run

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
pity we're so far away. mine runs great but I'm losing it because the body is beyond resurrection. see my sad realisation thread.

adsm08

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
I have a FM145 manny that just needs a bearing kit. You can have it for the price of shipping from 17701.

mini274

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
ford
Engine Size
go down their and talk face to face if their still their

The Slider

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Well, i needa togo San Antonio saturday for my grandmothers B-day dinner. its not THAT far from her house. ill do a drive by.. Just the thought of driving to San Antonio... Ide rather walk on red hot coals barefoot! Heh.

heptofite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
there's an 87 near tyler with a good engine, transmission needs a fluid change, guy wants 500 bucks for the whole truck, might want to look at that.\

edit: i know a guy with a 'sploder in his scrap yard, wants 400 for the 4.0 in it, the wiring harness and computer are still there, and it's an automatic, so you could take the whole kit out of it and put it under your B2.

Last edited: