•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

The Bog claimed my truck AGAIN.

mud390

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Your truck looks sick with that EB grill! I bet it was getting it stuck! Its no fun if you make it through everything.

Kris

Sasquatch_Ryda

Coast Mountain Crawlers
Supporting Member
Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2002/2008
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L/4.0L/6.4L
Its not an EB grill! :D

mud390

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
My apologizes. It looks very convincing. Is it stock? Either way, with those fenders and that grill, it looks sick!

Kris

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
My apologizes. It looks very convincing. Is it stock? Either way, with those fenders and that grill, it looks sick!

Kris
I think it looks better than an EB grill, atleast when on a B2 anyway. Yes it's a stock grill that I modified for round lights and the LED markers.

It wasn't just all bog we were wheeling on today. Those just happen to be the only pictures I had on my camera. I have a couple videos from today's adventure.

Kyle M.

GOING FOR BROKE
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
That was some hard core tugging!

dirtsquirt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 2005
Vehicle
ford And jeep
Engine Size
2.9 And 4.0
lol looks fun good old muskeg, I got a call today to rescue a truck stuck in muskeg, buy the time i got there there was 3, As soon as i can get the photos off the phone i will post them up. Still choked with the wife she took my cmaera out of the bronco with out letting me know.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
That was the only section we came across that was that soggy. We didn't have to try it but thought hey why not it was worth a shot. Didn't think the creek was going to be that deep.

F150hybred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Yeah, it was a great day. Too bad we couldn't make it through that bog. And for those that were wondering, yeah, it was "balls to the walls" tugging (no, I wasn't stuck at the end of that video). Our only saving grace was that the bog was still frozen about 8" to 10" down. If it weren't, we would have been in a whole world of swamp and bog.

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Yeah, it was a great day. Too bad we couldn't make it through that bog. And for those that were wondering, yeah, it was "balls to the walls" tugging (no, I wasn't stuck at the end of that video). Our only saving grace was that the bog was still frozen about 8" to 10" down. If it weren't, we would have been in a whole world of swamp and bog.
Ya we tried. Left some good size ruts though. Those procomp xtreme muds sure like to dig.

F150hybred

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
Here's more pictures of the days fun from my camera. Unfortunately, only two have the BII in them. ENJOY! I know we did! :icon_cheers: