•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

This is so wrong

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
i dont get whats wrong... the diamond teeth? lol on grille? im lost... all i know is it looks like ass

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
1250? they really think they're gonna get someone to pay that? dealers are so dumb.

moogvo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L Mustang engine
He will sell it if it is on a buy-here Pay-here basis... Someone who is willing to put 600 down (which is more than what they have in it) and who is willing to make payments of $54.00 per week will snatch it up. It will probably break down in 2 weeks... Get repoed, fixed, re-sold and the cycle continues.

I know a guy who has a car lot and laughs about the number of times he sells the same vehicle. He buys them at the sale for $300-$400, brings them to the lot, dopes them up and then sells them over and over again. He sells to people he KNOWS won't pay for it so he can go get it and sell it again. He says eventually someone will trash it before it gets repoed, and then he junks it for parts. He says that he makes thousands of dollars over the life of a vehicle that he only has 300.00 tied up in.

Buy-here Pay-here customers will buy ANYTHING as long as they can ride RIGHT NOW...

4.0B2

1000+ Watt Stereo
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
My dad bought a chevy scottsdale 350 ext cab 2wd from a used car dealer that was a friend of his for cheap. then fixed the air, washed it, waxed it, put a back seat in it, and did routine maintenance thing on it when we had it (had it about 2 years).. we traded it in to the same guy we bought it from for the silverado he has now (couldn't find an affordable ford, trust me- he wants a ford). well the dealer got 2k more when he sold the scottsdale the 2nd time lol

azbronco2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Vehicle
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
that is big pimpin I want one NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rusty70f100

Reaction score
LOL @ the seatbelt sticking out the drivers door in the last pic. :icon_rofl:

Somebody does need to rescue that poor thing though. It looks like it could be fixed easily enough. But not for $1250!